What's new

Purple Kush Unit

Lifer

Veteran
My sample is going here: www.fullspectrumlabs.com

Might seek another opinion, there's plenty of labs and tests here.

I'll be honest though. Island Sweet Skunk, Real OG Kush and Sour D grown organically (not by me) was a way more potent herb and better smelling to boot. Based upon my highly cultured samplings. I quit smoking though, got addicted to and abused Butane Honey Oil Extractions for months on end. Miserable position in life I never want to be in again, period. I'll only grow and supply needy patients now. :)

Lifer

Veteran
Oh and before i forget,do I need to change the lvpk in my Sig to liferpk? LoL

If you're retarded, yes. Yes. Get off Hydrosun's nuts, they're mine.

Still rocking the sig image I made for you, nice. :)

bitch_slap.jpg

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
If you're retarded, yes. Yes. Get off Hydrosun's nuts, they're mine.

Still rocking the sig image I made for you, nice. :)

bitch_slap.jpg

ha! I do dig cashews.

And pwc fo life!

Where the fuck have you been man?

And that looks like the kid that put my adidas together.

Lifer

Veteran
Life's been upside down for the longest of times. Starting to look up. Settled in CO rockin' the med scene. It's really nice!

Keepin' the PNW on lock I assume?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Your fucking A right brother. Oh and I need a new banner in my Sig the pic is of the shittiest of runs lol.

CO huh how's that area?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
@ ticalicanstalion bud candy isnt what i used to be it still a sweetner of some sorts but doesnt have mollasses in it nemore and has shit in it ur not gonna want in ur flush loadsof bvitamins and it is derrived from magniusm sulfate and should be flushed out with the rest of nutes the last 2 wks... if ur gonna flush with sugars stick to molasas or sumthin like carbo load... that shit is like liquid sugar in a bottle... dont use the budcandy till the end u will taste it... the old budcandy was great shit i still use the new one but its a different product.

TicalionStalion

thanks stoney bro, Ill pick up some molasas or just do plain water...what about sucanat or whatever...my homies got some. what do u guys like to flush with? just plain water or add something? prolly just plain water n final phase for a week, and plain water the next week?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In defense of my Pal.

In defense of my Pal.

My life is great. I don't rely on bottles and bongs for false happiness. Or loads of cash for that matter. Guess it's the perks of not having been divorced and pawning a brilliant kid off on others while being an alcoholic.
I cant figure out if you hate him or not, but I gotta put up a defense for the nice guy who spreads cuts around the world for free. He saved my garden for sure, so here goes....

wow, way to be judgmental and bitter. do you feel good? Does it make you feel superior to bash on some one's hard times? Are you unable to walk in another person's shoes and show sympathy, or at least common courtesy. I don't know you, but I know HS and your attacks are unjustified imho. It's not like you are perfect. If you were you wouldn't have even posted up any of your insults. If you were truly so much better as you claim, you would be above launching random personal attacks on other people's personal problems on public forum's.

Also the fact that you use his love of pk and calling it lvpk as an excuse to start your slander on his personal life is even more sad. Does it really matter what the name is, everything originated from land race anyways?

In short the best defense you could make at this point is that you are the ass hole pot calling the ass hole kettle black.

However HS has been very nice to me, and always kept his word, and doesn't make excuses. He hasn't had to because he hasn't bull shitted me once; which means he doesn't sugar coat what he says. Some weak over sensitive people may view that as being an ass hole, but you can't criticize because you speak with a cold metal snake tongue as sharp as a razor. Also you claimed to be an ass hole earlier, so there's that......

To add in defense of HS in regards to you attacking his ego. HS is a very loving father, and your attack on his fatherhood is just plain fucked up, and only an egomaniac would do that in a public forum to try to make some stupid point. Any personal problems that he has you are greatly exaggerating, or just plain making up. Another Grown man's choices that you view as problems, because they don't go with your vision of, "the way to be," actually just seems to be YOUR ego, control problems, and insecurities manifesting themselves' on an internet forum. I won't say that for sure because I don't actually know you and to judge you solely on a few posts would be ignorant. All I can do is share my observation of your comments, and make you aware of how others view you based on those comments.

Last edited:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks stoney bro, Ill pick up some molasas or just do plain water...what about sucanat or whatever...my homies got some. what do u guys like to flush with? just plain water or add something? prolly just plain water n final phase for a week, and plain water the next week?

i flush with final phase i drain to waist just one time use and then i keep flushing with plain water for 2-3 weeks the first few days i flush out till i have no reading of ppm's or lower then 80 ppm then i go back to normal water cycle with just plain water

btw i stop using overdrive it was not worth it kept burning my leafs so i just keep using big bud till flush day in combo with carbo load,bud candy i use only first 2 weeks then switch to carbo load if i dont PH starts going down from salt buildup

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
@ ticalicanstalion bud candy isnt what i used to be it still a sweetner of some sorts but doesnt have mollasses in it nemore and has shit in it ur not gonna want in ur flush loadsof bvitamins and it is derrived from magniusm sulfate and should be flushed out with the rest of nutes the last 2 wks... if ur gonna flush with sugars stick to molasas or sumthin like carbo load... that shit is like liquid sugar in a bottle... dont use the budcandy till the end u will taste it... the old budcandy was great shit i still use the new one but its a different product.

you have to be kidin me no mollasses nemore wtf? i thought it has it well i have to check my bottles i must have old bottles
hey you flushing with bud candy befor?and worked on the taste? im goin to try something different this time with sweener flush maybe some honey what you guys say?
edit:never mind i was just reading this
Healthy Sweets for the Blood
Honey may help improve blood sugar control. Remember that honey is made up of mainly fructose and glucose, the two sugars helps the liver maintain the needed glycogen to supply the brain with sufficient fuel when you are sleeping or exercising. If you’re body lacks glycogen your body releases stress hormones to transform muscle protein into glucose. If this is done repeatedly it may lead to several sicknesses such as diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease.
Natural honey can also increase “good cholesterol”, lower blood sugar levels, reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and is better for people with diabetic 2 than any other sugar products or artificial sweeteners!
Like all sweeteners, honey is made up of sugars and does not have a potent amount of nutrients. It serves best as an antioxidant. Depending on the blossom source, the honey may contain traces of vitamin B2, B3, B6 and C, iron and manganese, potassium and zinc.

Honey Pot
Pure honey does not expire, because no bacteria can live in it. Its positive reputation coverage still goes on! But to maintain its desired flavor and texture, store in

maybe experiment on one plant someday to see what happens if i use honey as a sweeter it sure ashell has a lot of goods in it

Last edited:

Lifer

Veteran
We already kissed and made up.

FYI. I've just been diagnosed with Bipolar 1 and am seeking help.

I was planning a nice comeback statement with appreciation for the work my friend Hydrosun does irrelevant to the naming scheme chosen, everyone's defensive replies ruined the fuc king vibe though. I hope to see you cheeky fags eye to eye so you can really let me have it. Your keyboard surfing can't get through my thick skin, tough as nails after living my fucked up life.

I'm doing my absolute best to live a peaceful life. I suggest you do the same. Thanks for your time.

"You might've seen me in the streets, but nigga you don't know me."

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that would explain a lot, I have a Bipolar sister that goes from blissful to depressed in ten seconds. If I met you in real life i would have said the same exact thing, but you must understand I'm not yelling at you I just wanted you to understand that your posts were inappropriate for a public forum.

There is no need for a comeback statement because there is no need to fight. Everyone has there sob stories and no we don't need to share them Yummybud style on the pk forum..

Lifer

Veteran
My apologies for the unpleasantness. I'll maintain a much more professional demeanor about myself from here on out.

Carry on the good life fellas. Cheers.

Lifer

Veteran
i flush with final phase i drain to waist just one time use and then i keep flushing with plain water for 2-3 weeks the first few days i flush out till i have no reading of ppm's or lower then 80 ppm then i go back to normal water cycle with just plain water

btw i stop using overdrive it was not worth it kept burning my leafs so i just keep using big bud till flush day in combo with carbo load,bud candy i use only first 2 weeks then switch to carbo load if i dont PH starts going down from salt buildup

Highlighted for HS as we discussed flushing properly over the phone and I plan on the same.

I do half strength overdrive without burning and see a triple amount of hairs and calyx density all the same.

TicalionStalion

hey DG -- any updates? I just scored some cuts and samps of the Abusive OG and Katsu Bubba...you guys ever grow those? wonderin how they compare to the LVPK...def some bomb shit tho. heres some shots I just snagged, day 51ish. only water and maybe some carbs from here on out.

Attachments

• 402 LVPK 1.jpg
    402 LVPK 1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 402 LVPK 2.jpg
    402 LVPK 2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 402 LVPK 3.jpg
    402 LVPK 3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 9

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yea dg the budcandy changed drastically i flushed with it before it didnt harm nething the bud tasted a bit like the budcandy smells instead of normal kush... is ur bc clear... it used to be dark brown and thick like mollassas then next batch i got it was lighter and thinner now in the most recent jug i opened it is clear and not as strong smelling. but i use final phase for one day in my bucket swap buckets with new final phase for 2 days the ppms rise once they stop rising i dump again i use plain ro nuthin else and when i check my ppms a wk or 2 later depending on how lazy i am and if my trimmer is speakin to me the ppms stay real low and dont rise the plant is finished imo and i take her. but im a lzy sob and been known to leave shit in to avoid trimmin lol... i really need a trimmer machine, peace

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighted for HS as we discussed flushing properly over the phone and I plan on the same.

I do half strength overdrive without burning and see a triple amount of hairs and calyx density all the same.

cool, I'll have to give that a whirl. I have wondered about that stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts