What's new

Purple Kush & OG Kush recirculating dwc drip system

romy

THANKS ICON .IT KINDA DOES LOOK LIKE DEEP CHUCK HUH?
AND YES PURPLE KUSH HAS HINDU KUSH IN IT SO MAYBE THATS WHY THE LEAVES
LOOK LIKE THE HINDUS

One Love 731

Veteran
What up Romy, the Purple kush is lookin nice and frosty, is she the sr71 cut? Ive been runnin LVPK for a while, and she doesn't connect like some of the other PK's. I usually have Cal-mag issues when using PK boosters, I've gave up on them for that reason. I noticed ya have ran the Platinum OG before, what did y think of her? I recently picked up Platinum, SFV, SFV bx and Lemon Larry, they'll be the first OG's I've ran. I also use Snow Storm but in coco, says on the bottle not to run PPM's above 800. Were running about 750 and having amazingly frosty results this run, I love Snow Storm. Have you used Gravity before? I got a sample bottle and was thinking of giving it a try. How do you use it. Keep up the good work. Happy harvest. Karma, One Love:ying:

romy

WHATS UP ONE LOVE! i dont know what cut she is i got them from a long time friend
in the biz who also runs a dispensary who said he had some purple kush clones in soil
about 12" tall so i went and looked at em and i think i just bought two because they
were so sad and unhealthy lol so i took em home washed the dirt off and found a gem
after they came back to life ! and maaaaan I miss the platinum omg you will love her
she stays short so no big stretch in flowering not much branching if you keep her short and she is a good yielder perfect for a sog . the bush master ,snow storm ultra and gravity are awesome i use all three and stand by em and i am using the gravity right now
they gave me a feeding chart for the samples they sent me witch says different shit than the bottles do
HPIM4426.jpg

One Love 731

Veteran
Humboldt County's Own has some good stuff, Ive also used the Purple Maxx which seemed to work, my LVPK turned more purple than normal and my Blackberry Kush turned almost black it was so purple. Ya got me excited to give the Platinum OG a run, I have a bunch of trays I'm not using right now, a SOG would be the perfect excuse to get them rollin again. Thanks for the response, hope the harvest smokes as good as it looks. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

romy

ya i like Humboldt nutes and this line as well but ya the platinum is good stuff i ran it for years but i got robbed and lost that cut so now just grow 4 my self.

romy

WAS LOOKIN THROUGH MY PICS AND FOUND A FEW PLATINUMS AND A BLACK DOMINA THE BIGGER BUSHIER ONE IS THE BLACK DOMINA BUT THE REST ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE OGS

PARTYBUS015-2.jpg

One Love 731

Veteran
I went to see the girls today and the Platinum is taking off. I tied her down 4 days ago and she had already got headed for the lights and grown another 6-8". I usually try to bend by future moms over to get them to bush out but this one might need to be topped. From what I can tell thus far, like you said, she would be a great plant for SOG. She grows allot like my Lemon Larry. I cant wait to throw all the new girls in flower. When are ya gonna Harvest? Karma, One Love:ying:

romy

ya she dont branch much but she grows nice thick frosty colas from bottom to top all A quality weed not like most strains the lower growth always comes out C- premature and loose but not with the platinum and not with this purple kush either ,IM HARVESTING FRIDAY I THINK, AT LEAST THE PURPLE WILL COME DOWN THEN

Latest posts

Latest posts