What's new

Purple Kush Micro grow. 2 drawer file cabinet!

Ok guys and gals here is my set up.
This is just a veg spot for them. I will be moving them into something bigger when I have to.
My spot right now is a 2 drawer file cabinet with 2 square footage and have 3 little ones in there right now.
My lighting is
2x CFL 23 Watt
6500k & 2700k
1 45 watt Full spectrum LED
I do know I need more light which I am getting.
I have a desk fan for air vent
I'm using Baccto lite professional potting soil.
I will also be using a organic speedveg accelerator.
For flowering stage I'll be using big bud nute but not till second week of flower.
If I have forgotten anything else let me know.

:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_20180212_063748.jpg
    IMG_20180212_063748.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20180212_063745.jpg
    IMG_20180212_063745.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180212_063729.jpg
    IMG_20180212_063729.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 16

3snowboards

Are these reg. or feminized seeds.
Are you running all the lights now or just cfl?
Exhaust fan is needed but also an oscillating one
to circulate and get the seedling leaves moving a bit and it will build the stems strength.

Are these reg. or feminized seeds.
Are you running all the lights now or just cfl?
Exhaust fan is needed but also an oscillating one
to circulate and get the seedling leaves moving a bit and it will build the stems strength.
Hi thanks for a reply.
I am not sure they were given to me. I only asked the name. Lol

Yes the lights are on @ a 20/4 cycle.
I planned on getting more space and equipment as I can afford. For now the babies are moving a little.
Thanks again for any and all help.

fan isnt needed, fans dont keep plants strong;light does.

more changes on killing the seedlings with fans

whats that white stuff on the leaves

starke

Your LED lights will work better with the plastic dome removed and re-positioned so they are pointing down at the plants.

starke

ok so I took off one of the 4 domes (pics make it look way easier). Why does it look like it is the same amount of light as before I took off the dome.

Give a read at the beginning of the thread I referred you to and you will find tests done with dome off vs on that clearly show better light at greater distance with dome off.

ok so I took off one of the 4 domes (pics make it look way easier). Why does it look like it is the same amount of light as before I took off the dome.
Actually I really teseted with my light meter at it is much higher but now I gotta find out how to place them once I get all domes off

because they still emit the same amount of light (there are losses but ok) just not in 360 direction anymore, now its all directed to your plants
because the light in directed to the floor and not your eyes, you might even think it gives less light, but its just reflecting (lost into space, not used by plant) more light away from the plant