What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Honduras

Kaskadian

Veteran
I forgot to link NCali's incredible grow guys! Please take some time and go look at his beautiful work. Really excellent stuff!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348790

You cant go wrong from the look of those buds time is now on your side man its just degrees of perfection from here.
Hats off brother fantastic grow.

Thank you so much my friend! I've had a lot of fun this grow. :D

Great looking buds my friend ! Between the genetics and your loving care, they were bound to be from the start...

Imho, it's definitely the whole point...

Thank you brother! I'm not deserving of such kind words, but I'm pleased with the outcome so far.

Wow Kaskadian, you are truly brave growing pure tropical sats indoors! and a gifted gardener!

Drooling with those flowers! Can't wait to see the end / fall colors!

That lady foxtailing looks like it will end up being "pure bud" from top to bottom... remember this pic from Terpene's Honduras?

View Image

Glad it helped brother!

It's always better to store the pics on icmag, so that they aren't lost in the future, it's very sad finding an old thread full of great info or drooling comments, just to discover the pics are no longer there because photobucket or the like purged the user account... (Growergasmus interruptus!)

I wish my Honduras came out like that monster! She's definitely loaded with foxtails, but the OTH definitely had it's influence on her yield. My oh my... Terpene sure has some lovely plants.

I definitely need to upload all my photos onto icmag. One problem I've had is the auto-resizing of my images. I've had some come out decently but I've had loads upload much smaller and then they're blurred to the point of not being really recognizable. :( I'll see what I can figure out with that. I've been uploading the pictures directly into the thread along with the photoshop links, but I'd rather use your method. I'm just to stupid to figure out how to upload the pictures without losing quality.

Thank you for all the kind words my friend!

Hi Kaskadian,

I feel like a kid in a candy store following every update

Congrats for being perseverant and for keeping the excellent gardening skills through the whole flowering process
It is not easy to keep these sativa so healthy and well developed without a single failure through such long flowering time.

Nice to see some are close to finish, the mango smelling one seems done or close to it .... yeah, i'm of the same opinion, better don't overmature sativas if you are seeking for their most uplifting social and clean qualities, unless is a Malawi or a Malawi cross and you want to get that super resinous Malawi styled buds that will blow your mind in a heavy and aggressive way

Glad to see the Purple Haze colors finally shining in some of them, Purple Haze pheno from Oldtimer's Haze line and its hybrids stay green through most of the cycle (especially indoors with constant warm temps) to suddenly and finally produce purple and reddish colors, usually mainly after the second half of flowering.

I'm very happy for you, to experience Purple Haze traits is something really special, an experience you will probably remember with nostalgia your whole life.

Best wishes for the last weeks of flowering! :ying:

Thank you so much Dubi! I am lucky to be in a community that so freely shares information regarding the growing of these amazing strains of yours.

Those smaller bud pictures were perhaps a little bit deceptive of the progress. We are definitely close, but many larger buds still have a number of visible white pistils. I'm thinking another 1-3 weeks (will go by trichomes) will complete this beauty. The faster of the two are on nothing but water now after being flushed. I've had to tie up plants because the buds are literally pulling the branches towards the ground.

I'm very excited and honored to be able to grow this out Dubi. I've had such a good time caring for these plants. I said it before but this really has been the most exciting grow I've done in years. Just a real treat. :huggg:

Here is a picture of a larger bud (mango pheno) :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_8725.jpg
    IMG_8725.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 12

Sticky Sat

Just yummy brother ! :) I can feel the soft crispy crunch between your fingers and smell the sweet whiff when you'll be loading the first bowl... ;)

Beautiful grow from start to finish my friend ! :tiphat:

jonhova

Them foxtails are real beauties. Keep up the good work and ill be looking out for a detailed smoke report from you and your friends who had weed from the 1960’s.

Consolidated

Hello there.
Kaskadian, except a great grower you are a special kind of people, so kind and altruistic, i feel really happy to meet you even behind a screen...
Best of luck my friend (you don't need it...) and enjoy . :dance013:
A friend from Mediterranean "lake " .:tiphat:

Kaskadian

Veteran
..ohh foxy lady

Just yummy brother ! I can feel the soft crispy crunch between your fingers and smell the sweet whiff when you'll be loading the first bowl...

Beautiful grow from start to finish my friend !

Thanks guys! Can't wait to sample this flower.

Them foxtails are real beauties. Keep up the good work and ill be looking out for a detailed smoke report from you and your friends who had weed from the 1960’s.

I'll definitely be doing a full smoke report with my older pals. I'm interested to see what they say. Thanks brother!

Hello there.
Kaskadian, except a great grower you are a special kind of people, so kind and altruistic, i feel really happy to meet you even behind a screen...
Best of luck my friend (you don't need it...) and enjoy .
A friend from Mediterranean "lake " .

Thank you so much; I'm glad to meet you too my friend! I really don't deserve that kind of praise.

Cheers guys! A few photos incoming... :huggg:

Kaskadian

Veteran
Had to do some rope work... gals are getting fat and branches are bending like crazy. In hindsight I should have staked them from the start.

This Wednesday makes 14 weeks fellas!

Attachments

• IMG_8761.jpg
    IMG_8761.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8764.jpg
    IMG_8764.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8767.jpg
    IMG_8767.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8769.jpg
    IMG_8769.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8771.jpg
    IMG_8771.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_8750.jpg
    IMG_8750.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8739.jpg
    IMG_8739.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8736.jpg
    IMG_8736.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8730.jpg
    IMG_8730.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8729.jpg
    IMG_8729.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 11

Kaskadian

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_8723.jpg
    IMG_8723.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8747.jpg
    IMG_8747.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8748.jpg
    IMG_8748.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8756.jpg
    IMG_8756.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 12
Outstanding grow KBro..

That mango large cola is picture perfect..very striking..!! You have to be pumped for sure as you're into flush..!

"Purple haze all thru my brain.. foxtailing... I'll never be the same "

herbgreen

Veteran
Oh man, I told you she was gonna get stacked!

Man you got to get to the twine store pronto!

These are gonna get even more crazy...this is a great plant You are in for it Kaskadian!

Love the small containers...

Man you have got some Tops there! In a Tent!

I am now more than ever a big fan of the stretch...

This was unavoidable and now its paying off Bigtime!

Kaskadian

Veteran
^^ Simply stunning! Great show!

Thanks brother!

Outstanding grow KBro..

That mango large cola is picture perfect..very striking..!! You have to be pumped for sure as you're into flush..!

"Purple haze all thru my brain.. foxtailing... I'll never be the same "

Brudduh, I think those might actually be Jimi Hendrix's true lyrics. :laughing: Thank you for all the kind words my friend.

Beautiful buds!!! Well done Kas!!!

Thanks brother! Your advice was crucial for this grow working out the way it has done. :huggg:Coco master ULMW!

Oh man, I told you she was gonna get stacked!

Man you got to get to the twine store pronto!

These are gonna get even more crazy...this is a great plant You are in for it Kaskadian!

Love the small containers...

Man you have got some Tops there! In a Tent!

I am now more than ever a big fan of the stretch...

This was unavoidable and now its paying off Bigtime!

Thanks my friend! Yeah I actually had a branch on the "purple pheno" start to crack because of all the weight. No damage was done but she was taped up for security and I got her supported now. Buds are getting HEAVY!

I think these are in 2 gallon containers... I think next time I will transplant into 5 gallons if nothing else for stability. Moving these plants to the bathroom to flush them in the tub was truly scary! They'd sway and bend and I was literally sweating and swearing the entire time.

This grow has been incredibly exciting, and I cannot wait for the next pure sativa grow. I'll be doing a hybrid test grow for another breeder soon (I'm pretty damn excited for this), and then I'll be doing another killer Ace strain indoors. I've got the strain in mind already, but I'm still thinking things over in my head. :D

Cheers guys thanks for all the love & support!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Let me guess... Green Haze x Honduras!

:chin: Now ya got me thinking!

Actually no haha! I've got a few lined up that I'm really excited to run after my test grow. Here are the ones at the top of the list.

Ace Lebanese (Pure Lebanese sativa)
Ace Zamaldelica
Ace Malawi
Ace Green Haze
Ace Old Timer's Haze

Right now Lebanese is in the lead. I'm really interested in the CBD properties of this strain. That being said I'd love to run everything I have from Ace and I've most likely got a dozen or so packs laying around here.

herbgreen

Veteran
Sounds like a good time

You could probably use a break from the sativa madness

Leb from ace might be a good way to relax a little

Lebanese Hash always something special to look forward to as well

Kaskadian

Veteran
Sounds like a good time

You could probably use a break from the sativa madness

Leb from ace might be a good way to relax a little

Lebanese Hash always something special to look forward to as well

I don't want to say anything specific until I physically have the beans in my hands but before I do another Ace grow I should be doing an 8-9 week hybrid test grow for another breeder.

After that I'm ready to jump back into the wild and wonderful world of pure sativas.
dance013.gif
If I had more space I'd run more than one strain at a time but my flower tent can't really accommodate more than 4-6 larger plants at a time (4x4). I'm really torn on this one... I really want to test that Lebanese but Malawi & Zamaldelica are calling my name. Something about those scary monsters interests me to no end.