What's new

Purple Haze auto by Genofarm

This was a freebie from an order I placed a while back and finally germed it back in early June. To be honest, I have never grown or been interested in autos but I've picked up a few over the years somehow.

I stuck her straight into a small airpot with bag soil. Then she went into the corner of a 24hr veg room. I've shown her no love, just ph'd tap water. I'll try for better pics and come back to post and give a quick smoke report.

Looks like she has a week left and just wanted to say I'm impressed. One seed is not a large enough sample to conclude much, but if she smokes as good as she smells then she was enough to get me to try more from the breeder if they have something I think I might like. She saw temps over 100 many times. She smells of Spicy Haze and sweet lavender. Very greasy, not a super dense bud structure, but because she is so resinous the nugs are hard. I did top her once early on.

Pics of the buds would be appreciated

I've been busy, but here is a macro of my test bud from a week before I chopped. I wasn't really giving her any nutes, just a little molasses here and there. Very smooth smoke for a no cure test bud, fantastic cerebral high with mild relaxing body buzz. Unfortunately, not a long lasting one. After an hour I'm very sober but, without any come down. Very smooth all the way around. This is perfect daytime joint smoking weed. Oh yeah, she's a creeper by every definition. I got very high off a volcano on first test because its such a creeper. Some purple flecks within the flowers but not a purp dom pheno.

Here she is after a quick trim. I didn't weigh her but probably just under 2 oz. Dried. A grower making more of an effort could have had more weight im sure she had some left in her. Terps are starting to shine more, she is very sweet and floral. As I am set up for phot period autos probably won't ever take over my garden but this girl was worth it. A better freebie than many I've had.

Latest posts

Latest posts