What's new

Purple Elephant said my herb was not purple enough!!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, imagine what they would do if I showed up with a bow of some pink grapefruity purple tipped Sweet Tooth?! hahaha those silly fuckers would crap their pants. I rarely fuck with clubs most of the time because they don't even know what the hell they have half the time and I just smoke my own shit! :joint:

picture.php

Take it back to him now.

You can sell a lot with a name, but the truth is really checking out the quality of it's growth. It's well known that the same clones can turn out different ways, seems people turn up the EC to high for ripening and that burns resin.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Strain? I'll take all your lighter buds off ur hands hah i've had better experience wit slightly purp buds than the hole dark purple orange hair purp

feel the same way..the best purps are the half colored ones with the super sweet smell. the super dark ones look chemmy as hell to me..

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
with a name like "purple elephant" they should be buying anything purple they can get their hands on...

Jahtrip

Kush kush kush.... Anything that has genetics in the Afghan/India region can be a kush...
Personally ive tryed reallllly bad ones.. and REALLLY good ones... Alot of strains we have are actual Kush... But dont necessarily go by that name... Like blue moonshine for example..
advanced nutrients even developed a product they call KushyKush....?... how can you inject more kush in a kush ?...

I love cannabis... Whatever you wanna call it, and wherever it comes from, As long as its grown organically, with love ... dryed well and cured Im in !!! Obviously people have favorites but you cant say kush is your fav. cause its too vast... (too many kush strains)

i agree 100% that its all just to sell ... like a book cover....

All i can tell you guys... is Grow Grow Grow, and if who ever your selling it to, only wants Purple Or kush.. tell him its a new thing.. people call it PUSH, Push your strain to sell, Push and Push again to get the cash... PUSH cause its what people want... Push, the Purple Kush but grow something else:)

All strains have the potential to turn purple if exposed to the right amount of cold temps at night... So drop your grow room temps to Very cold... and sell whatever strain you want, for Purple....

Peace and Love

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Just because it's purple doesn't mean it's good.

Purple=Good Not always. A person that judges weed solely on its color is either a fool or cheating himself.

christen23

you want to sell it ill take that EVERYDAY here for 4 flat and dump it in a 4 mile drive for 52-56 and be back for more... peace
~POE~

G

Green Supreme

LOL see if ya can get the price up to 6 or even 7. Cali rocks. Peace GS

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Shit, I agree its a fad, I've had people try to turn their nose up at "green bud" because it wasn't purple, nevermind that some of my green bud is WAY better and stronger than any purple I've smoked. Fuck that noise.

Latest posts

Latest posts