What's new

Purple Bastard x Bogglegum f2 from Core

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they sho!uld do very welll if not too humid.....my childern don't seem to like humidty alot....mostly coz of the dense and resinous buds ;)

and a for the people that like to know...in my free time i'm handpicking new seeds....i will be sending in a small batch Mongruls and new lines....:D

V

-v-

Core Misfit
picture.php

:smokeit:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Very nice -V- :D

How's the smell? My #3 pheno now in bloomin' smells like fruity candy, looks to have a better resin production than the sisters, we will see ;)

Keep your eyes on this thread, i'll post news weekly ;)

V

-v-

I registered just to be able to search for this thread! It was pestering me not being able to find and lurk at your buds and progress, I couldn't find the stinking thread! This thread was the deciding factor in poppin the seeds in the first place. The descriptions you gave were mouth watering and now I see they are accurate! insert mua ha ha ha *

I only germd 2 seeds one male one female and because of what has been said about hermies the male got the boot. The female has shown no signs or hermie ^knocks on wood^ and smells like fruit candy. The stem smells very pungent also. I had hopes of finding a potent purple pheno like yours with the candy smells and focused positive energy into the garden, but would be happy with any outcome. To watch these flowers grow and develop a rich color and unique smell has been a pleasure. The rest of the freebie misfit seeds were given as a gift seeing the treasure I already found was already so close to my desires. It was a joy to share them. She will get the ax soon, do you mind if I put up a few more pictures of her in your thread to give some props to core? I can not wait to taste her!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Don't worry man, you are totally free to post other shots ;)

How many days are in flowering your plant?

V

-v-

somewhere week 8 flowering she vegged for a week, not exactly sure so watching trichs and calyx's from here out. nom nom nom that smell, oh wee!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hell yeah man ;)

That buds looks really frosty :D

Now i'm just doin' some training on my cuts in bloomin' :D

V

-v-

Growing this pheno and talking about it just makes you want to put a shit ton of :biggrin::smokeit: smileys lol

The colors are unique on this plant. At times she looks incredibly purple, and others she looks green to purple. In the past i have had plants turn shades purple, but usually on the leaves or part of the buds. This is purple from the deepest parts of the calyx, and the leaves are green green green! The light and angle give this girl many different looks. I have resisted temptation to snip a sample bud for a taste, but not sure how much longer I can hold out.

I am curious how this will do in dwc buckets, I do not think she would disappoint. jare do you have a link to the parents of this cross? it would be nice to see the bogglegum that got used.

don't you just love that lush green her leaves give off? your veg pictures and cuts look so cool.

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
The colors are unique on this plant. At times she looks incredibly purple, and others she looks green to purple. In the past i have had plants turn shades purple, but usually on the leaves or part of the buds. This is purple from the deepest parts of the calyx, and the leaves are green green green! The light and angle give this girl many different looks.

I totally agree with your point of view buddy :D Sometimes looks purple, sometimes not ;)

From the deepest part of the calyx, RIGHT ;)
picture.php

I had an hint of purple leaf only on my #2 pheno, but i flushed her hard, more than 3 week ;)
picture.php

jare do you have a link to the parents of this cross? it would be nice to see the bogglegum that got used.

I haven't, but i think Core should have'em, ask to him ;)

don't you just love that lush green her leaves give off?

I love it :D :dance013:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Update time :D

Here my #3 pheno, day 36, gettin' frosty day by day, intense fruity smells, remember me some tropical fruits :smokey:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not any purple right now, but i think she should gain colour soon, really low temps in my box, about 15-16 °C during the night :whistling:

Hope you all enjoy the pictures ;)

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Purple news down here :D

My 2 lil' freaky clone @ day 65, i'll chop them around day 70 i think, a lil' more flush is not a bad idea ;)

Less words, here the shots :dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wauw jare you have some nice color on the girl
look likes you like to play with her :)
is this the second run with it?
Nhow looking very strong...!!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
wauw jare you have some nice color on the girl
look likes you like to play with her :)
is this the second run with it?
Nhow looking very strong...!!

Thx man, i really like this strain ;)

This is my second run with, this is my #3 pheno on 4 and this was the olny untested. Soon i'm gonna put in flowering the big mama of this pheno, she is bushy as hell, can't wait to see how she can work :dance013:

:wave:

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Jare compliments me fucking eyes shine, nothing but green thumb, you have emeralds instead
finger ....:artist: