What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Thai Seeds?

romanoweed

yes agreed mostly,
but Chinese Hemp was selected a bit more for Buds than European american Hemp, because they used the Seeds as Food.. remeber the biggest Cannabis seeds come from China. Not every hemp is the same..

but i agree outcrossing hemp with Drugcultivars might still be what gives these results
And yes some Afghani might really be in there, given how outstanding dense it looks.

Last edited:

Thighland

Looks like what theyare calling squirrel tail...could just be something thats mixed with wild hemp...let it develop a bit more then pic some buds off and let them dry naturaly and see if there is any scent....ive seen a few more modern thais that dont really have no real scent till quite late in development....keep an eye on it as it looks nice structurally.
Thanks, that's interesting and helpful. The first time I met the seller he said they were Squirrel Tail, then when I purchased the next day he was a little vague. He also threw in a free small plant that was flowering, this had smell early on, but is most likely from a different seed batch. I have two of the Smell Free strain, but they are now getting crystals and a touch of aroma.

Back when I was a teenager and had my first successful grow, one of the plants had very large buds with little leaf, similar to the Laos pictured above. The main difference was they were cone shaped, rather than cylindrical. This was bag seed in the late 80s, so a very good chance it came from Thai/Laos.

islandpreservation

This is a old thread but i found what your are looking for in tom hill haze and maha kala lines with it! It is an honorable pursuit. Keep the best cuts and share em wide, the third eye herb is an gemstone for the artistic in a world of Polyhybrid life lens clouders.

islandpreservation

Any pics?
IMG_4072.jpg

This is my cut of acid beauty. Strongest thing I have come across other than island grown pure thai...and it's been 25+ years since I got to try that.