What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome stuff, bro.:tiphat: Let us know how they are burning!

Got a chance to rummage through a good number of DxPK's and SisterxPK's last night. The DxPK's (27) varied from The White to Chemdog '91 and everywhere in between. A few spitting images of the PK, with the more orange hairs and bulbous calyxes. Skittles.
I found one to fall in love with that reeks like Sister and looks like a wide-bodied OGK.

Last edited:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
god damn man, sounds like you got to see some good numbers with these. and ya, those orange hairs came thru on just about all my phenos.. especially with the sister x. i just smoked sis x for several hours this morning.. very very potent. fresh dried, uncured buds are tasting real nice. fuely chem with a smack of og, wouldnt say ive sampled anything in the 'sweet' direction tho. i smoked on the s1 last night, great og flavor, again nothing sweet or citrusy

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Hate to keep being that guy, but gotta say guys :tiphat:
Those nugs looks tremendous. And sounds like there are some phenomenal pheno's to be found.
vveeerry veerrryy nice. very nice indeed

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I so miss a UK Pure Kush clone I lost 8yrs back. I've not seen a plant like it in 23yrs.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
here's a quick pic i snapped of the NL5/Haze x PK .. shows about half the circle.

picture.php

i've got another 4-6 that i will be moving in today, and so far the group above is definitely getting their stretch on. as with the other hybrids, seems like there will be plenty of phenos to search thru for something special. im pumped for this one.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, i like that one in front, looks like its got the vigor of the #1 and structure of the PK. I am very interested in what comes of those seeds. The taste of both those plants are top notch IMO, i hope it carries over on your plants. Have you smoked any samples of the X's yet?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya I have, they all taste great. One pheno has the most true "OG & Chem" flavor I've come across yet, and I've popped a ton of OG & Chem crosses. Most phenos lean towards the chem in taste / smell dept. A couple stink sweeter like candy, and a couple have that meatier stardawg funk. The s1's were pretty good, kinda the classic OG smells and taste u get from OG seed. Very familiar.

Round 2 of everything is bushed out like crazy, will have trees of all of these going into 12/12 soon. Prob will keep a sister or D x going for a few more rounds, atleast til I get around to popping more of these beans. The next bean pop will slant heavier to the s1, I wanna find something in those.

For now it's the NL5/Haze x .. And I'm pumped for some lemon!!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A bit of an update on my two #1 x PK's, shown here @ 61 days.

The one on the left is finishing up and has a sour earthiness to her, nothing sweet @ all.

picture.php

The other one is just a great melange of tropical fruit, by far the best-smelling plant in the garden.
In moving her for the pics, she brushed up on my sweatshirt, and hrs. later I can still smell her on me, a totally intoxicating aroma. I imagine I'll be fiending on this one, smoking too much cause she tastes so good, compulsively opening the jar for a whiff, lol! :biglaugh:

picture.php

:tiphat:

Lookin like a forest fire up in here guys .... crushin it!

No beans ova here but I think I'm gonna run a couple PK clones OD w the SFV and Tahoe to see how they stack up and if they will finish up well or not.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I got some Pure Kush x triangle kush fem's laying just havent gotten to them.

But this thread makes me itch to pop them.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
God damn karma!! I bet those will be gnarrrly!

Bad news :-/ all the wicked tall ones herm'd. My room is on point right now, must just be hiding in the genetics. Still got 4 kicking around the room, no sign of balls, cross y'all's fingers cus I was real excited for these!

Full blown balls swingin? Or a few bud sites?

I'm sure its in the genetics to a certain point....but that's the biz workin w chems, diesels and OGs.....were the 4 that had sacks were they all in a similar location within the grow room? Cause I think chacos pk threw sacks when cold air got dumped on it....perhaps a similar issue?
I try plucking the balls O.F.F.F. if its just a branch or few buds.... if its the whole plant you could try taking clones...vegging...and try to flower the clone. I know Ras has done that in the past w CSD and had good results w the clone not throwing sacks like the plant from seed....just a thought.

Shit Karma... those do sound nice bro ..... honestly the PK got so much swag you could cross it w some bunk and find fire!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're talking about the #1 x PK's? My two I left are now throwing a few as they finish.
That was 4 for 4. :frown: All were @ the base nugs on lower branches when I had my power outage, now randomly as they finish.
The s1's are doing great, two of the five really standing out for production. :D Gotta go buy some stakes tomorrow.
Pics next wk. if not tomorrow. :)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Nice HL, ya I'd love to see pics of the s1's u got going.

Gemini -- it was ball sacks dropping & I found enough balls forming inside buds to know not to let them keep going. Those are the ones that'll fuck ur shit up.. U can def pluck em from nodes and get away with it, but when nuts wanna form in the flowers it's all she/he wrote.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Bummer on the #1 X's CDM, sorry to hear this. If I had to guess its coming from the #1 side of things, it usually doesn't throw balls on the clone itself but will admit I find a seed in them from time to time when I grow it, the MNS NL5xHaze I originally popped did have a couple sensitive plants, I found very few seeds when I grew them out. It seems as though the genetics just aren't clicking, which is a shame. Thanks for posting though because in the end its valuable information to know and I'll keep away from handing those X's out.

Too true too true..... didn't realize they were balls deep in them buds

Less of a headache to just chop em n be done....did you use em for errl at least?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took down one of my #1 x PK's today @ 69 days. She'd been well-seeded and wasn't growing after, so I stopped hydrating her.
:redface:

Here's the other one, still going strong. I put her under my lil Kessil
LED; check out the burst of growth that produced!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My PK s1's are rockin' @ 34 days .
1st here's a shot of the tent 25 days ago.

Scorecard-wise, we have PK #3 front and center, PK #2 to the left of her, then PK #4 next, PK #1 in the corner, and PK#5 on the back wall.
Now here we have it today. What you see is the PK #2 in the foreground, PK#4, then PK #1.

Here's a shot of the PK #1, the tallest plant. She has been super-sensitive to my feeding regimen, and I've killed off the clone I had of her.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PK s1 #2 & #3 are small enough for me to haul out for better pics, @ least this wk.

#2 here is putting on some of the best wgt. and w/ her shorter internodes & profile, she's a keeper candidate.

#3 isn't stacking up as well in comparison, and is a bit nute-sensitive. The one rooted cut I got didn't make it, so it's the end of the line for her.

#4 is decent, and I got a bunch of cuts off her, so she'll most likely get another run.

#5 is the $ plant! It's got girth to rival the Corey I have going, and she's the only one demanding more nutes than what they're getting.

Not the best pic, but she's on another level compared to the other s1's. Got some nice cuts too!