What's new

PURE INDICA

AllStuff420

Indica produces a body high that makes it all the more difficult to get off the couch and enhances dopamine, resulting in a wave of real tranquility. The strain is also known to alleviate nausea, aid in the treatment of acute pain, reduce anxiety, and aid in the treatment of lupus and multiple sclerosis.

TAÏNY

Indica produces a body high that makes it all the more difficult to get off the couch and enhances dopamine, resulting in a wave of real tranquility. The strain is also known to alleviate nausea, aid in the treatment of acute pain, reduce anxiety, and aid in the treatment of lupus and multiple sclerosis.
Thanks... I just needed a PURE INDICA to grab me back down from the smoke that my relatives gave me. Kid you not man a couple times I'd almost fainted...

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Not all affies or indicas are relaxing and anti-anxity.

Some can be very, very “dark” and depressive which can cause people to experience paranoia. You could find these kinds in the old version of WOS Afghan Kush. Some NL5 plants also carry an effect which is abit similar to what i’m talking about but not as extreme.

Holeshot51

Ace seeds

Attachments

• F5E5A5A2-AB7D-4001-A4B4-6AD292936833.jpeg
    F5E5A5A2-AB7D-4001-A4B4-6AD292936833.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 04BC4705-B4F2-4042-8450-CC9C08893194.jpeg
    04BC4705-B4F2-4042-8450-CC9C08893194.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73

vermontman

Wow! Is that the same Black Afghani that I have from Underground Seed Co? Where is William's Wonder from? Is that a 'Locality' landrace?
Yes a friend asked me to do a repro of Black Ghani and he said they were from USC.

I found both very nice but Williams Wonder is much more palatable and bit stronger high but both are extremely prone to bud mold even indoors. because of the massive tight buds.

Last edited:

Petrochemical

Oh theres plenty of "vermonters" who give out moldy bud stop it lol
Most of whom are NOT native locals i might add
Good ole shane l--n didnt exactly illicit trust lol while raking hand over fist

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, it’s easy for people like me cause i like both Affies and Sallies and their hybrids.

Afghanis or indicas come in broad palette when it comes to effects just like sativas do, they’re not all head stoned or couchlock stuff. So imo it’s quite small viewed to put down all afghanis if you didn’t like one or two lines.
I hate some type of Affie hash cultivars too, i’m not a huge fan of the N Afghanistan/Uzbek strong headstone –trippy kinds.

I know Star was joking but some characters are these weird sativa-snobs for real! LOL

Petrochemical

So using this video as like a guide to a lot of what was going on back in the early 90s in regards to that how do you really know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you're getting is pure Indica unless you have people like diligently compiling what they were doing back then

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only thing I might add is it when you get older like me you need to try to preserve your energy as much as possible..I don’t wanna be “drugged” I wanna get “high” as much as possible >>> if that was my inclination