What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Cambodian Landrace

preparedfarmer

Passionfruit terps for days… 17 week flower huge yielding. Line is from Mt. Kirivong and is an ancestral line that is safely guarded by locals. Named for its radioactive “lime” green color.

Attachments

• IMG_8968.jpeg
    IMG_8968.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_8965.jpeg
    IMG_8965.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8959.jpeg
    IMG_8959.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_8952.jpeg
    IMG_8952.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162

therevverend

Veteran
I keep saying. Despite all the talk of watered down strains, extinction of landraces, predominance of 'western' 'bad' genetics. This is a golden age of landrace availability. If you use the internet, have the right 'tools'. You can find people willing and able to spread wonderful landrace types from the places they're still grown. Especially Cambodian types, it's a 'golden age' of real Cambodian landrace strains. May not be able to find your favorite smoke from the '70s, Thai sticks and such. But Cambodian genetics...

There's people, not just ex-pats but Cambodians. With seeds available of the real deal stuff. @preparedfarmer looks great, the proof's in the pudding, kool-aid or whatever we're eating and drinking these days. Nice work. I love the SE Asian Passionfruit type stuff. It's fantastic. There's great work right now, this type of stuff makes great hybrids that make it possible to grow the stuff indoors and out at temperate latitudes. Also people preserving the lines 100%. It's wonderful to see and taste and enjoy.

ALB3RT

The local cambodian and Vietnamese weed is horrible nowadays 😢 the thaistick used to be fire during the Vietnam war my friend from Guam told me that the military guys were bringing big bags with thaistick 😎 but now even tho he doesn't smoke much and say it all shit around Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia...

preparedfarmer

I keep saying. Despite all the talk of watered down strains, extinction of landraces, predominance of 'western' 'bad' genetics. This is a golden age of landrace availability. If you use the internet, have the right 'tools'. You can find people willing and able to spread wonderful landrace types from the places they're still grown. Especially Cambodian types, it's a 'golden age' of real Cambodian landrace strains. May not be able to find your favorite smoke from the '70s, Thai sticks and such. But Cambodian genetics...

There's people, not just ex-pats but Cambodians. With seeds available of the real deal stuff. @preparedfarmer looks great, the proof's in the pudding, kool-aid or whatever we're eating and drinking these days. Nice work. I love the SE Asian Passionfruit type stuff. It's fantastic. There's great work right now, this type of stuff makes great hybrids that make it possible to grow the stuff indoors and out at temperate latitudes. Also people preserving the lines 100%. It's wonderful to see and taste and enjoy.
Yes we have many Cambodian lines still to pop. Lyric, Honey, Hachs Gift, Cambodian Red, Puk Puk, Chimkuri Roi…. All from Cambodian based breeder monkeypuzzlegenetics. We are currently holding 2 Cambodian mothers from this Mt. Kirivong Lime line. I wish it were easier to share videos here. Anyway one of them is extremely LOUD pure passionfruit and the other one is more muted passionfruit with an added sawdust/pencil shaving/ raw wood type smell accompanying it. I can hardly wait to smoke them we have to let them cure perfectly first though 😍 we will be increasing all of these respective lines with permission from the breeder and will be sharing the surplus back with him as it is quite hard for him to do it himself currently and also lacks the stock that we hold. These lines are precious genetic treasures that have features modern varieties have lost completely. I will share more photos of the ongoing process. ☮️

preparedfarmer

All things considered I think where we stand currently this is one of the best times ever to be alive and collecting cannabis. Sure we’ve lost many wonderful things but the ingredients are still there waiting to be discovered for new gems. Cannabis is so wonderful in this way.

preparedfarmer

Attachments

• IMG_8917.jpeg
    IMG_8917.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8759.jpeg
    IMG_8759.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44

ALB3RT

Yes we have many Cambodian lines still to pop. Lyric, Honey, Hachs Gift, Cambodian Red, Puk Puk, Chimkuri Roi…. All from Cambodian based breeder monkeypuzzlegenetics. We are currently holding 2 Cambodian mothers from this Mt. Kirivong Lime line. I wish it were easier to share videos here. Anyway one of them is extremely LOUD pure passionfruit and the other one is more muted passionfruit with an added sawdust/pencil shaving/ raw wood type smell accompanying it. I can hardly wait to smoke them we have to let them cure perfectly first though 😍 we will be increasing all of these respective lines with permission from the breeder and will be sharing the surplus back with him as it is quite hard for him to do it himself currently and also lacks the stock that we hold. These lines are precious genetic treasures that have features modern varieties have lost completely. I will share more photos of the ongoing process. ☮️
Can you dm me locations in Cambodia where do you get landrace