What's new

Pure Blend Users...

G

hey fellow growers...I was wondering of all you out there who use pure blend grow and bloom do you use something else later in flowering for the 0 Nitrogen factor? I am going to this round and was wondering when I should start using my other fert that has 0 N...thanks guys! :joint:

P.S. I will be using earth juice bloom

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Well when i used PBPro products I used the Bloom formula for Soil, it has alot less N, if you start using it early enough in flowering you'll get yellowing near the end.
I always suggest people not ammend their soil with blood or bone meals, guanos, etc.
Dolomite lime, worm castings, and even a little kelp meal for hormones and viatmins is though.
You should add the LiquidKarma to complete the series, it is a true all in one fert.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I use PBP veg and bloom along with LQ and Cal-Mag throughout the whole grow. The cal mag has some nitrogen in it as well as the LQ which helps. To help fatten up buds I use jamanican bat guano. Ive still got the lower leaves yellowing but that is natural and due to a large canopy and no light down here. PBP is defintely a great stand alone fertilier if used with LQ and Cal Mag. Good luck

Funk

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Liquid Karma is one of the best nutrient additives on the market. Every grower should have it IMO.

If you want no nitrogen in the end of flowering look at some other bloom fertilizer that has no nitrogen in it.

Funk

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
k1llakr0n said:
i want 0 N for the last 3 weeks of flowering...

Then look into the FoxFarm bloom fertilizer, virtually no N and organic.
Short of that make a high P guano tea, add LiquidKarma and liquid seaweed with some molasses and brew for 24hrs+.

G

yo ft100, do you notice a difference in the pH, or do you just keep going on with the same rythm just different nutes? do you still flush? LMK brother!!

DeadHeadies420

I use PureBlend Grow and bloom. Im on my 2 week of flowering and I had a little oyster shells for pH balance, some blood and bone meal and superthrive. soon Cal-mag and Liquid Karma will be here and I can complete my nutrient set.
I've had no def. except for before i gave them their first grow feeding and the epsom salts helped one guy out which had a mag. def. I'd have to say I'm very pleased with the Botanicare line and the only other thing I would buy is Advanced Nutrients Organic line. I use no nutes until about week 3 in veg or until they show me they want some. then I start at 10-15 mL, and I've gone up to 35 mL per gallon with the pH balanced and I had no nute burn, its hard to over do it with these nutes. But then again this is before i've gotten the LQ and the Calmag so i have to lower the amount of nute per gallon about 5-10 mL and add LQ at a 1:1 ratio to the Grow and Bloom ferts and the calmag is for soaking peat pellets, soil, when the plants need calcium and magnesium and the little boost of N.

-dead headies 420

20kw dreams

Just use tap water, and you don't need the Cal-mag. LK is the shit though. I wouldn't bother reducing your base nute when adding the LK, as it's pretty low in nutrients. It's the kelp and the amino acids(hydrolyzed yeast) that give LK the super shiny leaf kick.

aeric

Veteran
"you don't need calmag" if using lime in soil, otherwise you do, even with tapwater.

T

THCV

In hydro with tapwater, I use PBP Grow, Bloom, then Soil Bloom for the final 2 weeks before flush. I was starting Soil Bloom 3 weeks out, but i got too much yellowing too early for my taste; lower leaves were falling off a lot due to the lack of N. I use cal-mag until Soil Bloom, when I switch to Sweet, which has plenty of mag. Liquid Karma the whole time. The ladies love it and kick ass, although i am sure i can dial it in better each time.

Durty

Just curious how often do you guys use PBP bloom in flowering? On the bottle it says use an oz every watering is that too much?

Colorado

Starting 4-6 week of 12/12 I used 1 tablespoon per gallon every watering or..
2 tablespoons per gallon once a week.
Last two weeks is pure water.

GreenDreamz

quick question...I will be switching to 12/12 tomorrow, and i was wondering would it be ok to throw a little bit of PBP veg formula along with my fox farm big bloom?? the reason i ask is because only one of my plants leaves are yellowing and i did not want to completly hit them with a high Pk formula and drop short of some N.

thanx in advance

Colorado

I never used Fox farm stuff but.. mixing veg and bloom ferts through transition is a common practice, I continue use veg ferts into about 4 weeks, full strength first two week of 12/12, then mixing and easing into PBPsoil.
If they need N they need it. Good luck.

Last edited:

GreenDreamz

hey colorado, thanx for the response....i transplanted my plants last night, and i will water/feed them today.... :wave:

Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts