What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pura Vida

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
THE STRONGEST SATIVA I HAVE EVER SMOKED. PERIOD.

Felt like I smoked a ton of meth, felt my blood pressure drop and almost fell down, then was like 90% of the way to full on hallucinating for about 30 seconds to a minute. INSANE energy from this. A little racey but I cut it down THREE days ago and it is STILL WET and getting me THIS ripped.

I simply do not know what to say ladies and gentlemen. This is the pheno of all phenos, I hit the god damn lottery. And what are the odds!

I bought 1g from a dispensary about 5 months ago, it was the only flower I have bought from a dispensary in 5 years and it was shortly after my dad died when I bought that gram.

Cant believe this shit!

picture.php
picture.php

Whats even more interesting is that it is almost identical in high to my dads blueberry (the real, original legitimate blueberry almost nobody has experienced sadly..), but dare I say even stronger!

His weed was genuinely the best I have ever smoked and I do feel like Im a good judge of pot. Been smoking ever day since I was 15 and smoked the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I cant believe how this all happened, and now that the cuts I took have gotten a little bigger they look EXACTLY like his blueberry did!!!

Its like the strain came back to me through him when he died. I know how that sounds but I really don't know what to make of it, it's just too much for coincidence. Its the one thing I've always missed and wanted everyone to experience and now I have a chance again! This is along the lines of a miracle for me after everything I've been through and I just can't believe it!

She's perfect!

YetiOG

Felt like I smoked a ton of meth, felt my blood pressure drop and almost fell down, then was like 90% of the way to full on hallucinating for about 30 seconds to a minute. INSANE energy from this. A little racey but I cut it down THREE days ago and it is STILL WET and getting me THIS ripped.

I simply do not know what to say ladies and gentlemen. This is the pheno of all phenos, I hit the god damn lottery. And what are the odds!

I bought 1g from a dispensary about 5 months ago, it was the only flower I have bought from a dispensary in 5 years and it was shortly after my dad died when I bought that gram.

Cant believe this shit!

View Image View Image

Whats even more interesting is that it is almost identical in high to my dads blueberry (the real, original legitimate blueberry almost nobody has experienced sadly..), but dare I say even stronger!

His weed was genuinely the best I have ever smoked and I do feel like Im a good judge of pot. Been smoking ever day since I was 15 and smoked the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I cant believe how this all happened, and now that the cuts I took have gotten a little bigger they look EXACTLY like his blueberry did!!!

Its like the strain came back to me through him when he died. I know how that sounds but I really don't know what to make of it, it's just too much for coincidence. Its the one thing I've always missed and wanted everyone to experience and now I have a chance again! This is along the lines of a miracle for me after everything I've been through and I just can't believe it!

She's perfect!

It will prpbably smooth out after a cure. Ive smoked shit that was still wet and had highs i didnt enjoy

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
got 5.22oz off a 1.75 gallon pot under a 600. 5.8 off a 3 gallon of another strain, and 3oz off another 1.75 of another strain. 14oz and I definitely could have fit one more plant in easily and very reasonably gotten at least another 3 oz.

so right now I am capable of at least 17oz under a 600Hps in a 3.5' x 4' x 7' tent.

YetiOG

got 5.22oz off a 1.75 gallon pot under a 600. 5.8 off a 3 gallon of another strain, and 3oz off another 1.75 of another strain. 14oz and I definitely could have fit one more plant in easily and very reasonably gotten at least another 3 oz.

so right now I am capable of at least 17oz under a 600Hps in a 3.5' x 4' x 7' tent.

Nice i do about 1.5 per 600 with OG. Proper cannopy management goes a lomg way. If you monocrop that pura vita bagseed plant you could easily do 1.5/600 probably more...

YetiOG

Cant believe this shit!

View Image View Image

She's perfect!

Wonder if your PH is out its starting to throw single bladed leaves after throwing 3s...

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Nah I keep it at 6.1, feel like its just with the genetics imo. It's exactly how my dads blueberry would look after cloning, that's what got me so excited. Havnt seen anything else like it with the huge single blade fans, and sometimes a 3 with a massive middle.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Nice i do about 1.5 per 600 with OG. Proper cannopy management goes a lomg way. If you monocrop that pura vita bagseed plant you could easily do 1.5/600 probably more...

Oh Im quite sure I can and will :tiphat:. Like I said, it was in a 1.75 gallon pot and was less than a foot tall when I flowered it. Was also using veg nutes and no kind of P or K supplements. Got 3oz per gallon of medium.

YetiOG

Oh Im quite sure I can and will :tiphat:. Like I said, it was in a 1.75 gallon pot and was less than a foot tall when I flowered it. Was also using veg nutes and no kind of P or K supplements. Got 3oz per gallon of medium.

Some veg nutrient will work great for full cycle shockingly. But yeah you will do better with proper food, a pk booster and bigger pots. Or keep the small pots and water more

Too bad you didnt get a HPK leaner out of it but its still a nice plant. You should get a couple other people to try out the cut and see what they think.

YetiOG

Nah I keep it at 6.1, feel like its just with the genetics imo. It's exactly how my dads blueberry would look after cloning, that's what got me so excited. Havnt seen anything else like it with the huge single blade fans, and sometimes a 3 with a massive middle.

I dont think its the genetics. It shouldnt start throwing 1s after 3s. Theres probably something out of check. It happens its not like its anything against you, ive just been growing for a loooong time now, so i tend to pick up on stuff thats out of place.