What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Puna Greenhouse

SurfdOut

Veteran
Hi Guys-
Hope everybody is doing ok and staying safe in these interesting times. I don't post much as I enjoy reading but wanted to make a quick grow log here since I have been staying home a bit more. I am on the forums to learn so any and all advice is appreciated.

I live on the Big Island of Hawaii in the Puna district around 1700ft elevation. Greenhouse is 50 x 20 x 12. Soil is recycled not-till organic love and run them in 27 65g smartpots. I have a dozen medical cards on the property so I am allowed 120 plants. Strains are pretty various and I enjoy making seeds every run and running things my friends made. This run has the usual cookies, OG and other market driven lines as well as A5 x A5\Thai, Genes Sky Cuddler Kush, Agent Orange x Royal Kush, Moonbow xs from Archive and lots of other fun stuff. Currently about a month into flower.

Thanks for checking me out.

Attachments

• 20200403_163051.jpg
    20200403_163051.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 32

SurfdOut

Veteran
Oh great, I get the sideways pics. Well, I will try and get my shit together before I post anything else.

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Turn your camera side ways.button on right. Here is your last run. Did the ac kill the dog yet lol
IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg