What's new

Puma / Jaws gear 3 strains in flower

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jaws is the man , and has contributed to MANY gardens including mine till shutdown , and has a definite knack for crossin different girls for the greater good and resulting hybrid.......

So i'm finding out !!!:dance013:
I'm impressed with these 3 strains & can't wait to try more . he put up a list & they all sound fantastic :biggrin:

sorry to hear ya had to shut down DHF , but better safe than sorry huh ? good luck dude ... i'm sure you'll be able to get back to gardening soon :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
7 weeks as of friday & they haven't even started changing colors on the hairs yet ... i wonder how long these will go ? my SSH went in at the same time & they're all sporting orange hairs except for a few buds & these go 9 weeks . i expected the diesel in them to go longer than 60 days but even the pinks haven't started changing yet .

any clues puma ????

P

puma

hello DAN:tiphat:
humm at 42 days id think you should be seeing some changes, ive never grown either one but id say just keep runing with them and keep checking to see where they are day-to-day im sure they will show for ya buddie..
peace:biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its 49 days today & the WSD's lower buds are finally getting some orange hairs .... but the main cola is still all white pistils & so are the rest of the ladies . I figured that the pinks & the wsd would turn first cuz of being indica leaning & the SD's would take longer but hey what do i know ... i'm still learning all the differences between strains :dunno:

they're all fattening up nicely :)
I'll get some pics after they start showing that they're getting close to done .

Thanx again Puma :thank you: :tiphat:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess i spoke too soon :biggrin:

they're all gettin nice orange hairs on them now & even the pinks look like they have a pink shade to them :)
the stawberry are a little behind on changing ... but i expected that .

i'll get some pics up in a couple days .

The clones i have in 1 gallon pots are taking off nicely , outa the 5 i kept only 1 pink looks like its going through a reveg , the rest are looking great , no signs of a reveg at all .... weird ... cuz i took them 2 weeks into flower . i expected a reveg on all of them .

thanx for lookin everybody :thank you:

P

puma

ahh thats great to hear my brother and i'd love to see ANY PICS any time you think theres something to look at..
awesome:biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll try to get some pics tonight :)

maybe i'm expecting these to change more than they're gonna . i checked the trichs last night & the WSD & the big PD ... are done !!!! theres a ton of amber on each one , mostly cloudy & very few clears :dunno: wasn't expectin that !!! they are at 60 days next tuesday & was planning on letting them go at least another week after that , but i'll start the flush on them tonight & let them go as long as possible . i think the SD f2's will need a few more days but i'll start flushing them anyways & just leave them till i get amber on'em too .

gotta set up some sort of good lighting fer pics ... haven't really gotten it figured out yet but i'll try :)

P

puma

hey brother thats great info on the WSD & PD thats the kinda shit im looking for, so your saying your getting big time AMBER at 60 days???....

if so im guessing a good flush should start at around 52-54 days and finish around 62/63 days.....

no pressure on the pics my brother any good pics you an get would be great but dont fill like its something that you have to do my friend..

AWESOME:biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today is only day 54 .... friday is week 8 ..day 56 . next tuesday would be 60 ..... wow thats fast ! :) Yeah i'd say 10% amber already on those 2 ...& probably 10% clear , the rest cloudy . as far as i could tell anyway . i grabbed a couple sugar leaves from a few buds & checked them all .

theres still some new growth on the WSD ... a few little foxtails poppin out but yeah the trichs say its done .

I gotta go back in and get new pics .... i took a bunch but something went flewy when i downloaded them , so i'm gonna grab more right now & i'll get them up in a little while .

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really wish i could get better pics !!! I can't get these to look half as good as they do in person .
Theres a light pink shade to the PD#1 the bigger less branchy girl . the shorter stockier one not so much. the WSD is just awesome !! & the SD f2's are freakin monsters !! :biggrin:

well heres some pics to look at . i'll put up a couple of each & there are a ton more in my album here .

A full tray shot under the 600 .....
DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

Now my favorite ... the WSD
DSC01513.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now for the pinkdawgs & strawberry diesel F2's

Pinkdawg #1

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

pinkdawg #2
DSC01520.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

getting a little clawing cuz the heats been rediculous the last week here !!

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry diesel #2

DSC01524.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

SD#1 the monster !!!
DSC01528.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

Thats it for the pics for now ... i'll get more right before they get chopped .

The SD's I will keep an eye on ... they still have some time to go maybe a week or so .but they're all going to stay in for at least that long ... i want a good flush on them .

well Gang ... thats it for now . Hope ya all like them ... i know I do !!!
thanx again Puma

P

puma

shit some of those are good pics dude, im super stoked your liking them an i hope they dry heavy for you aswelll....

im going to have to get to a few of those PINK DAWGS yummy.

thanks brother:biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Am I the first one to grow the pinks sense you made the cross ? Or just the first to do a grow log on them ? I'm surprized you didn't try them . they're lookin sweet as hell bro :) you really need to pop a few to experiance her yourself . i have a lower branch drying now should be ready for a smoke test by tuesday . can't wait to test them :biggrin:

P

puma

well i sent some out but your the first to grow them that im aware of but again my memory is not what it use to be and i throw a ton of GENETICS out to the ppl...

i very very RARELY ever grow out my own gear im far to busy growing out others and making new HYBRIDS...ive made about 115 strains and i bet ive grown all of 6 or 7 of them maybe 10 at best...

i got a friend who just poped a few PINK BANANA KUSH and im pretty stoked to see what hes gets from those...

let me know if she turns out packing a punch..

awesome:biggrin:

D

DJXXPLATINUM

NICE WORK DANSSSS....I GOT OUT THE PINKDAWG TO POP AS SOON AS I POKED AROUND IN YOUR THREAD.....NICE NICE..DJ

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx DJ :tiphat:
your defenatly gonna like them :biggrin:

these will be 63 days on friday & i'll get some pics over the weekend . but they're gonna stay in till the fans start changing & my runoff PPm's go down a bit . prob around 70 days if i can keep my paws off them till then :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts