What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pulling fan leaves - when to do it

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My latest run is starting to flower after 14 daze at 12/12. I look at the fan leaves blocking light but think they are busy supplying energy to the plant. I want flowers not leaves, and have been pulling some on the center part of the plant to open them up. Still a lot of big leaves,

What do you folks do, and when?

Pédetoddy

Por que você sacrificaria seus melhores botões para obter uma luz mais fraca até os botões de pipoca? Remova os locais de crescimento mais baixos que estão no escuro, em vez dos coletores solares para seus botões de grau.
this

Hiddenjems

Why would you sacrifice your best buds to get weaker light down to popcorn buds? Remove the lower growth sites that are in the dark rather than the solar collectors for your a grade buds.
This is where I’ve ended up for the most part. You’re usually better off lifting the canopy from the bottom until it’s a depth your lights can penetrate.