What's new

Pulled Tooth...Can I smoke?

madrecinco

Veteran
find some hydrocodone, oxycodone, or oxycotin!!!!!and wait a couple of days!!! man too much pain can be produced by the nerves in the mouth i listen to the experts at least for a day or two!!!!!! peace djxx

NEVER chew oxycontin!!!!!! Swallow it whole to prevent OD wich is epidemic currently.

L

LolaGal

He's got 8 cars and a house in Ireland?

To hell with good intentions.

I don't get it!??

John Goodman was calling me a cock and spunklips, so I thought saying My Dad was Bigger would let him know how childish all this name calling was!

OP: Go ahead and smoke! I did. I was fine. You know you want to get high!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Why not make some cookies, or get some empty gel cap's and pack em with keif and eat em...theres plenty of ways to get high without risking dry socket. I must say some of you guys are being rude for no reason, kinda childish too. Ive been on icmag since its inception and alarmingly this type of behavior is increasing exponentially, lets try to remember to respect each other no matter how big an ass the person is(even if they resort to a personal attack), its best to just come out looking like you dont really give a fuck, some of you look really fuckin insane getting into it on here about a fucking dry socket thread..shit is laughable really. We dont have to be friends we just have to get along or at least appear like we get along...

heres some nug shots im gonna dump here
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

808kahumai

Question? if posting pictures with obvious full fingerprint would be a good idea.

Question? if posting pictures with obvious full fingerprint would be a good idea.

Why not make some cookies, or get some empty gel cap's and pack em with keif and eat em...theres plenty of ways to get high without risking dry socket. I must say some of you guys are being rude for no reason, kinda childish too. Ive been on icmag since its inception and alarmingly this type of behavior is increasing exponentially, lets try to remember to respect each other no matter how big an ass the person is(even if they resort to a personal attack), its best to just come out looking like you dont really give a fuck, some of you look really fuckin insane getting into it on here about a fucking dry socket thread..shit is laughable really. We dont have to be friends we just have to get along or at least appear like we get along...

heres some nug shots im gonna dump here
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

See the pic ^^ with full frontal nudity of the index finger. Wonder if anyone could pull idenity from this.....just a thought. Any ideas??