What's new

Puff Before Work Thread!

Scrogerman

Veteran
lol, what a thread, i remember the days of going to work baked to fk(hotknives/tongs). Then i got a proper job & being baked outta my mind & graft didnt really mix that well(esp at 7am), strain dependant of course lmao!

I don't start work until 10am, so it's impossible to sit at home for those few hours before work and not smoke.

I'm in management, I have to be on the ball but I don't find that being a bit baked does too much to compromise me, i've been doing the job so long I could do it with my eyes closed.

I always make sure I don't smoke for an hour before I go in. :dance013:

big twinn

Veteran
I drive for a living, and im my own boss. I do medical courrier work so im constantly talking to doctors and nurses. My madre's company sub-contracts with mine so im also constantly around her. She is fully aware of my smoking routine and occasionally she will spark with me, but my job really doesnt mix well with being high. I get to "stuck in my own head" to socialize and interact well. occasionally i have been on the come down at work, but it always just amps my nerves.

mad librettist

Veteran
oh boy, do I love to take a nice bong hit before work. Joints stink you up too much.

I work with animals, and a nice toke puts me in that instinctual zone and i do a good job. If I have to train a human though, I back off the weed instinctually.

Think Green

*stretch* *yawn* Well...happy Friday the 13th to all my stoners out there. Sittin here puffin my way into my day....hope you all have a stoned cold groovy day! :good:

TG

Think Green

Think here....starting a new week. Mine is beginning with some blue cheese & a pot of java. Come on in and puff IcMaggers! :yes:

TG

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Puff Before Work Thread!

Hell yes! Its funny too because I work in the medical industry, (not mmj anymore) but ya I see existing patients as well as screen and test new patients and provide help to everyone. I am as high up as I can get in my field but for owning my own office, and I travel as well, and I get ripped daily, sometimes I also eat hash edibles for breakfast...I think people wonder about me if I happen to not get to sizzlin. No one has ever hinted at or even mentioned anything. Actually everyone thinks I am real str8 laced square...which is just fine by me! If only they knew...

Latest posts

Latest posts