What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Public house

J

John Public

Hello good friends,

Thule, I'd just advertise this: "be close to her and everything will be allright" :) The Ethiopian just like equilibrate growth conditions ;) Enough light, not too much, enough water, not too much, few ferts

JahGreenLabel, thank you for the update, nice to see the Zambians :) I hope everything was well with the pollination and that you now see seeds growing :)

Here I have done almost nothing. Just tried to keep a clone of lambsbread outdoor, but the frost was too strong for her and the roots were too weak. I have some seeds sprouting, just to see how they perform in the winter grow. I sowed Indian Gharwali and few F1 of our own production, Acapulco gold x Jamaican lambsbread. But I don't expect anything from them, just experimenting outdoor before the real one, next spring.

The good news is from a friend that was successful to sprout 9 rare Hawaiian Lehu'a which are very sativa looking he said. I'm hoping to obtain some pics to post them here soon :)

Have a good day all ! :)

J

John Public

Haha yes they look very thin! Nice to see new seeds forming :)

The gharwali looks more wider, classical Himalayan strain I suppose, it has the same shape than the Parvati sold also by the RSC Company. Hoping to hear your report soon ;)

Currently, still thinking at what to grow next year :) maybe a "panaché" of landraces :)

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
I think the Garhwali, is not too similar parvati
at least in growth, see more!
the bloom goes off quickly!;)

Zambia has some delay, triggered the bloom!I have set very early in 12/12! sativa power:D

best vibes

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Thanks for advice Mr. Public! I'll be in Portugal for 10 days but besides that I'll be around to take care of their needs (there are 3) very vigorous plants! If only I could get me some bat guano I'd have just the right soil mix.

jahgreenlabel, interesting things right there! Always wanted to see the Zambian.

J

John Public

Very nice Jah :)

I saw many outdoor growers being stolen around me. This made me a bit afraid so I went back indoor.

in response, just sowed some seeds under fluoros ;) : Jamaican blue mountains too, with Ethiopian highland and Parvati to have a bit more diversity in the stash boxes.

Will post pics of them soon hopefully :bump:

Here is a pic of Hawaiian Lehu'a from DaFlyinHawaiin

picture.php

Last edited:
J

John Public

Hello Jah :)

I'd say the Lehu'a looks more indica than sativa, but it is not clear. Wide leaves yes, but they become thinner as the plant grows. Let's see how they flower and more important, how they become when put outdoor ;)

freaks

THANKS for this thread !!
It is a pleasure for me of reading you!
I am very happy to see that the old races did not disappear!

I seek since years of truth "Fils Rouges" of Guadeloupe, I lost the only seeds which I had there is more than 10 years… Since, impossible to find this pure strain… always hybrid…
I believe that you have stocks of the West Indie, it does form part of it?

cheers

J

John Public

THANKS for this thread !!
It is a pleasure for me of reading you!
I am very happy to see that the old races did not disappear!

I seek since years of truth "Fils Rouges" of Guadeloupe, I lost the only seeds which I had there is more than 10 years… Since, impossible to find this pure strain… always hybrid…
I believe that you have stocks of the West Indie, it does form part of it?

cheers

Yes Fil rouge from Guadaloupe is very close to Dominica strains. But unfortunately, none of the stock I had was able to sprout, so I can't help you in your quest as we don't have any seeds left :( Maybe we will be able to find some in the future, who knows...

J

John Public

Hey guyz, :tiphat:

found some time to post here... Small Ethiopian reproduction (our selection from African seeds for narrowest phenos) and while doing it, creation of Fleur du Moine, which is SantaMaria x Ethiopian.

The idea is to get a mostly indica hybrid, hence I plan to grow the F1 and backcross it to the Santa Maria clone. Then see what happen, depending on how stable is the F1 and what do we get from the "F2" (F1 backcrossed). If there are some interesting things in the F2, why not backcross it again? A kind of "release the Santa Maria from it clone only status" project hehehe

First pic is small Ethiopians bonzais producing seeds

Second pic is some Santa Maria buds producing seeds :D

Attachments

• ethiopoverview.jpg
    ethiopoverview.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 18
  • santamariaEthiop.jpg
    santamariaEthiop.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 18
J

John Public

And just for pleasure, a small pic of a Caribe male, very sativa :blowbubbles:

Attachments

• Caribe_39v_15f_maleB.JPG
    Caribe_39v_15f_maleB.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 21

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful plants. Green vibes to Rahan and all the other friends from the collective and landrace lovers!

;)

B

black_heart

Hey guyz, :tiphat:

found some time to post here... Small Ethiopian reproduction (our selection from African seeds for narrowest phenos) and while doing it, creation of Fleur du Moine, which is SantaMaria x Ethiopian.

The idea is to get a mostly indica hybrid, hence I plan to grow the F1 and backcross it to the Santa Maria clone. Then see what happen, depending on how stable is the F1 and what do we get from the "F2" (F1 backcrossed). If there are some interesting things in the F2, why not backcross it again? A kind of "release the Santa Maria from it clone only status" project hehehe

First pic is small Ethiopians bonzais producing seeds

Second pic is some Santa Maria buds producing seeds :D

5 years after, the result is here: Fleur du Moine [Ethiopian highland x F3 (Ethiopian x Santa Maria)] flowering since 44 days

Good vibes to all ;-)

Attachments

• FdM44f_D.jpg
    FdM44f_D.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 19
  • FdM44f_C.jpg
    FdM44f_C.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 17

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
What a first post Black_Heart! Full vibes!
Fleurs De Moine jajaj sacré Rahan!

Come back to us bro we miss you!

B

black_heart

What a first post Black_Heart! Full vibes!
Fleurs De Moine jajaj sacré Rahan!

Come back to us bro we miss you!

Yeah man, Irie :) You and all the friends missed me too.
Still growing and reproducing, I saw the same for you with the yarkhun and the mazar. Big up for that !

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Looking forward your work online BH! :)

Fleur De Moine is superbe, curious about the finish product and cannabinoid/terps profils! I also have something from Rahan's past work, about his Big Waves and Hawaiian passion, Rayon De Soleil line. With time and space i will run his precious. Peace BlackHeart thx for sharin

Latest posts

Latest posts