What's new

Public Former MMAR RANT THREAD

blastfrompast

Veteran
no connection LOL...
Here is what I've seen

1. they use the same form I'm pretty sure, id have to dig it up from a couple yrs ago....
2. Last renewal there was an additional form to sign saying I would like to register with Greanleaf LP should they start a biz....looked like ammo for setting up a LP

I think Dr. Shaw is great. She gives reasonable scripts from what I have seen. She does play dumb sometimes tho when it comes to strain names...

But no connection....i just don't think so...

CannaManager

Well i thought i would pipe in some thoughts and see what you guys think. I have been checking through all the different Lic producers and calling asking questions and checking there sites. I know nobody here seems to be a big fan of producers for all the various known reasons.
I think everyone should have a choice if they want to grow and process there own meds. That being said if you were a new patient or could not grow for some various reason who would you go with, I was thinking 5 bucks a gram with free shipping is good imo. I think we lose site of all other medical models in Cali,Colorado,Washington. To think your gonna get quality meds for 1-2 dollars a gram is unrealistic, Cali 15-18 all day for top shelf ,Colorado 10-15 a g, Washington same thing all medical. The clubs in Ontario at least have medium to poor quality with a few batches of decent quality every once in a while and it is 10-11 bucks so i just want to hear your thoughts, not grow your own or bashing this or that but any real advice for someone who may sign up with a bunch to check there product.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cannamanager

great points dude

the only issue that i see, is 90% of icers grow for themselves. so when coprs are aloowed to produce, then retail, with no middleman, we know 10.00 is pretty unfair for commercial stuff. now, if its world class, botique bud, then maybe i can see a lois the 13th price tag, and a small market share.

other then that, these suites that have teamed up with agoraphobic, personalit disorder "master growers" arent doing much but lining their own pockets at 5-10 a g

1-2 a g is very possible, and profitable, for everyone. but that the med-man method = lowest prices, highest quality. its rare to meet anyopne devoid of greed in this day and age. thats why when the time comes i am going to burry all these clowns in suits

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
I believe it is all about the export market for some LP's. Talked to someone who is setting up the security at a new LP and they were told the product was for export out of Canada....contract signed...infrastructure in place....just waiting for mother nature to do its thing...

The only way they will ship domestically is after their customer's quota is met.

So I sure how HC doesn't use these LP's when they report on the #'s of LP's licenced FOR CANADIAN USERS.

Well i thought i would pipe in some thoughts and see what you guys think. I have been checking through all the different Lic producers and calling asking questions and checking there sites. I know nobody here seems to be a big fan of producers for all the various known reasons.
I think everyone should have a choice if they want to grow and process there own meds. That being said if you were a new patient or could not grow for some various reason who would you go with, I was thinking 5 bucks a gram with free shipping is good imo. I think we lose site of all other medical models in Cali,Colorado,Washington. To think your gonna get quality meds for 1-2 dollars a gram is unrealistic, Cali 15-18 all day for top shelf ,Colorado 10-15 a g, Washington same thing all medical. The clubs in Ontario at least have medium to poor quality with a few batches of decent quality every once in a while and it is 10-11 bucks so i just want to hear your thoughts, not grow your own or bashing this or that but any real advice for someone who may sign up with a bunch to check there product.

The reason the US can get away with higher prices is because its always been more expensive there because of higher risks associated with dealing in weed.

Just because the US and compassion clubs are charging insane amounts doesn't mean Canadian medical users have to be subjected to the same prices. Obviously the consumers have spoken and the price is too high other wise you'll see people jumping to get their prescriptions. Also who goes to a compassion club and buys 10-20g per day at $5-10 per gram. Think about it and that's the reason why people grow...

If you are buying your weed from a weed dealer you will get commercial grade weed if you grow it yourself or have a group who grows together you wlll as good or better weed for $200-300 per lb compared to LP,'s.

Just like vegetables there's nothing complicated about growing your own cannabis. Do you see stores charging $5 per gram for carrots? Look at Saffron and the amount of labour associated with harvesting it yet it still about $100-200 per oz.

Is there a market for LP's in Canada, yes at small quantities per user and a very small market of who will want to buy. The export is the one that a few are concentrating on.

So now how is the gov going to make money off LP weed? They want taxes but the mount of PST and GST will be minute from LP's sales. So is the gov eventually planning to add their own tax on top of the LP's price? If so we'll never see $3 or less.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once colorado shows off their 1 billion in tax revenues in all their statistics pie charts, then best beleive every country will be legalizing

this is it guys, this is what we have been waiting for for so long

med-man

Pangea

Veteran
hey cannamanager

great points dude

the only issue that i see, is 90% of icers grow for themselves. so when coprs are aloowed to produce, then retail, with no middleman, we know 10.00 is pretty unfair for commercial stuff. now, if its world class, botique bud, then maybe i can see a lois the 13th price tag, and a small market share.

other then that, these suites that have teamed up with agoraphobic, personalit disorder "master growers" arent doing much but lining their own pockets at 5-10 a g

1-2 a g is very possible, and profitable, for everyone. but that the med-man method = lowest prices, highest quality. its rare to meet anyopne devoid of greed in this day and age. thats why when the time comes i am going to burry all these clowns in suits

med-man

This I can agree with med-man 100%.

The trickiest part is infrastructure and start up costs, if you get that funded the operating costs are very reasonable. There is a scale of economy that comes into play as well.

You'll see what I mean in a week in much more detail. We've been forced to go public sooner than anticipated, loan source turned sour at our price and operating methods, about 60% into our start up funding too, not un-anticipated, but an unfortunate disappointment. Tried are hardest to be licensed before hand, would have perhaps been a valuable image of trust and believability, but our method and strategy is adaptable, open and welcome to scrutiny as this will make it stronger.

The MMPR gives legal means to grow and sell cannabis to an extent that will destroy prohibition, to over grow. We will do what we can to make this a reality, everyone is welcome to participate.

(supposedly this saturday, but could be the next one)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet pangea

i will be enjoying watching you build your empire :)

did he bail after the injunction?

you dont have to answer

med-man

Pangea

Veteran
Not an empire just a replicable method of operating and organizing which is scalable.

He bailed when he saw what other LP's were selling for and projecting and not being able to convince us to go that route, its been over a month since the taps were turned off, and a month of the silent treatment with confirmation of assholery yesterday.