What's new

psycosis x sour d and cheese x northern lights

bigwity

Veteran
yeah bro clone only its a stinker one of the uk's finest im sure it will work its way to you eventually

bigwity

Veteran
Agree about the rooting LLP I'm the worlds worst at it but the Cheese x NL took really easy. Was growing within 10 days. I found the original cheese a lot harder to get started. Does it smell as much as the original?
it smells more than the original mate 100% carbon killer.

stj2006

wow sounds super good, so it's a real improvement on the cheese. Gonna have a read up on the cut later on. Gonna go water the girls, might get a few shots off as well.

St Jimi

bigwity

Veteran
here is my cheese x nl cuts ready for my outdoor run 30 so far these are for non smokeing mates gardens

ill be taking another 30 which will be 'plant a leave' jobs, for the wilderness then when autum comes ill just see what survived.

Attachments

• 09032011268.jpg
    09032011268.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 16
B

Buffoonman

Cheers Bigwity, don't forget the slugs oudoors there a real pain. I found copper tape around the pots helps. When are you putting them out? I normally go for may 1st. Will be trying purple maroc this year.

bigwity

Veteran
i was hoping to try a few strains this year cos my mango cut hermied on me and the autos i have arent 100% auto all the time, so im left with the exo x nl im just worried about the stink i think i may die of starvation trying to walk far enough away so people cant whiff her. im also hoping for some nycd autos very soon.

bigwity

Veteran
lol i like your name to maye maybe we should throw it to the public....................................................

aha yea psycho D does have a nice little ring to it...but i think your right in letting the public decide as i know how much we all love the two lol

lovelightpower

Veteran
never known anyone to try reversing the cheese x NL yet...
the S1's would be amazing i reckon.

when these cuts were sourced it was well past the exodus hayday, might of been different when they were at the manor. but how a man makes his money is his ting, if people pay a little but get a lot of finest quality product back, they are still doing well eh? anyway this is luton, may as well be london.

bigwity

Veteran
fuck llp do you do it on purpose? you know i cant pronounce anything right lol especially psyeisel.

ive got a cut of that triesel mate nycd ecsd x alpha diesel its bufoonmans they recon its a real stinker.

what you got for outside this year llp anything interesting

bigwity

Veteran
here my latest run of first pic psyco x sd and 2nd exo x nl both at 3 weeks

Attachments

• 15032011278.jpg
    15032011278.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 15032011279.jpg
    15032011279.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 14