What's new

PSYCOSIS have you ever tripped on it. lmao i have.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Haha funny story mate, sounds like it hit you hard. Stronger isnt always better for me, i like to be able to stand up & make a cup of tea at least, without my head doing 360's, wobbly vision, feeling faint, lol man, great stuff.

Last edited:
C

cheesey

without a shdaow of a doubt, phycosis has to be my all time fav smoke! Once my new toys arrive and I can finish off my flower cab so as to free up small germ/veg box, I am defo gonna be hitting seedbay trying to find a pack xD

theres no psychosis crosses on seedbay . edegy is waiting for gipsy to give him the go ahead to list some of his psycho-cindys s1s.

ive smoked psychosis now for the past 4 or 5 yrs and love it. more hard hitting than exo cheese better yeild too .
I still think psychosis is just another jem out of a pack of sensi skunk #1 from the 90s . like cheese , blues ect ect . we will never know for sure ,

stella can side colas dont u just love psychosis

bigwity

Veteran
she certainly looks skunky, llp, says no though, he says its a cross. he also said when all his psyco cuts grow alongside each other that they smell just like exodus.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i heard cheese blues and psychosis are all skunk num 1 phenos from a very old reliable source.... cant wait to get my hands on psychosis cut.. out of all 3 of the cuts the livers cheese of psychosis whats qualtities make them so different from each other...

C

cheesey

she certainly looks skunky, llp, says no though, he says its a cross. he also said when all his psyco cuts grow alongside each other that they smell just like exodus.

yer i seen others say its a nl x5 haze or a super skunk cross . no way its a nl x5 haze cross anyways . tbh no 1 knows part from if it is a cross the dude who did it .
myself i dont think it smells like exo ok it smells skunky but u havnt got the exo(cheesey smell ) undertone with psychosis .

bigwity

Veteran
llp says he is gonna find out cos he knows the geezer who crossed it or somthing. its not hazey, he swears its 100% exo cross.

i have the same oppinion as you cheesey skunk no1 pheno from ages ago. but tbh llp knows his shit when it comes to strains. he's never been wrong yet lol. but even he doesnt know what its crossed with.

i love finding out info on uk eliters its a buzz.

bigwity

Veteran
should have about 30 beans of each from

JLO x exodus x nl
JLO x psyco D
JLO x lemon venom

from my accidental pollination. im quite chuffed really.

Ramius

Veteran
Nothing hits the spot like a big fat hit of Psychosis after a hard day

picture.php

bigwity

Veteran
anyway now cannaboy is outed for the 4th time lets get back to the subject matter.

lush pic ramius i love the psycosis, properly grown by a decent grower she is a ledgend of a plant. she tops my list

psyco s
exodus cheese
bbcheese
exodus x nl
jlo
purple kush
c99
ssh
triesel
arcarta trainwreck
cali trainwreck
bridget fonda
bridget nielson
strawberr thai
strawberyy diesel
vietnow
lemon venom
gp24
deepchunk x ww
la blanca
skunk 1
80's skunk
killer skunk
power skunk,
cant remebr the rest but the psyco crosses are the best.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
next time someone suggests the weed is "laced" with acid point out to them heat destroys LSD on contact making it impossible to feel an effect from smoking weed "laced" with acid ;)

tharted

theres no psychosis crosses on seedbay . edegy is waiting for gipsy to give him the go ahead to list some of his psycho-cindys s1s.

ive smoked psychosis now for the past 4 or 5 yrs and love it. more hard hitting than exo cheese better yeild too .
I still think psychosis is just another jem out of a pack of sensi skunk #1 from the 90s . like cheese , blues ect ect . we will never know for sure ,

stella can side colas dont u just love psychosis

Gutted! From the strains I have smoked over the last year maybe, phycosis is the one I can smoke hard and actually get more wrecked xD

Fingers crossed, edgey gets the go ahead!

Aardwolf

Psychosis day 63

Psychosis day 63

picture.php

This will taste nice its been on water for over a month fully organic temp is 24, smell is amazingly sweet its a 11/10 clone only,, The problem I have this grow is a school boy 1 I forgot to yo-yo the lady's 5 weeks ago so the back ones are falling a bit the colas are not supported by the branches its genetic but all is good just to stinky and sticky to bother now. How many days does this strain go?? I'm going to trim the lower 1/3 off all of them soon and I will get the yo-yo working,

The taste is a bit tantalizing and Moorish can smoke a 1/2 in a day and a bit yet sometimes sometimes just 1 or 2 its potent for sure!

bigwity

Veteran
go away cannaboy i couldnt give a d=shit if you had a field of psycosis your a liability, go somewhere else and show pics of you blagged cuts.

i dont want you in my thread you make me act like a maniac.

quick guys read this shit quick cos it wont be here long

Last edited:

bigwity

Veteran
still no reply from gypsy so i'll email again later :)

didnt think banned memebers were aloud to have other accounts.

and before any1 messages me on cannaboys/aardwolfs behalf i'll tell you the answer now................ DO 1!

no swapping here aardwolf we dont get away with it like you do. theres no such thing as a ban anymore then, who cares what you say. seems easy enough to open another account and get back on, so who need rules in that case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts