What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Pulled some Psycho last week, the first time I've finished it properly, and I also like it a fair bit more than Cheese.. perhaps it isn't the worlds MOST potent strain, but it certainly does kick.. Pretty damn tasty weed even before the cure too..

C

cheesey

Pulled some Psycho last week, the first time I've finished it properly, and I also like it a fair bit more than Cheese.. perhaps it isn't the worlds MOST potent strain, but it certainly does kick.. Pretty damn tasty weed even before the cure too..

how long u take her ? i take mine 10 weeks sometime 75 days .

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah let her go for 10wks or a bit more IME but move lights up for last week or she gets more greasy than sweet smelling when temps high and isn't as tasty IMHO...I love Psycho but slightly prefer the PsychoBerry or my 'MentalHome'(3rd place IC420 Indica Cup and highest scoring self-bred strain) or 'DarkCheese'(actually better than MH IMHO but couldn't enter her) better as they seem to have higher tolerance with me and better medicine methinks...all have similar stenches though! JBo ;]

If you want the best out of Psycho...leave her in the dark for 48 hrs before you chop her and she smells 25% better than if chopped straight from bright light....I find this to be true for many sweet or berry smelling strains.They like a wind-down b4 you get the scissors out IME. Try it if you haven't already!!

C

cheesey

Yeah let her go for 10wks or a bit more IME but move lights up for last week or she gets more greasy than sweet smelling when temps high and isn't as tasty IMHO...I love Psycho but slightly prefer the PsychoBerry or my 'MentalHome'(3rd place IC420 Indica Cup and highest scoring self-bred strain) or 'DarkCheese'(actually better than MH IMHO but couldn't enter her) better as they seem to have higher tolerance with me and better medicine methinks...all have similar stenches though! JBo ;]

If you want the best out of Psycho...leave her in the dark for 48 hrs before you chop her and she smells 25% better than if chopped straight from bright light....I find this to be true for many sweet or berry smelling strains.They like a wind-down b4 you get the scissors out IME. Try it if you haven't already!!

funny u should say about leaving 48h in dark . thats what ive done this time . im off to chop the last 2 plants later tonight . and yes psychoberry is realy nice ...

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you will be pleased with the results of 'Resting' one of the first tips I got from my first mentors when I was a pup and I have always done it since when possible.... JBo ;]

Bulldog501

heres is mostly focued on difference to psycosis and uk exodus cheese
but what is the difference between psycosis and Blues ?

Bulldog501

the blues is sweeter than the psycho,,,,but the psycho has tighter pale nugs,,,,
thanks a lot Rick
seems theres several cheese like cuts flooting around in my area
they where all labeled as uk cheese but they have higher yields and no extra long long middle finger so its not uk exodus cheese
i should begetting a cut soon i could post
but only thing that i know is thats its not exodus
some thinks its the Blues cut
other say it might be the Psychosis cut
time will tell and i hope to be able to show a picture soon

i saw some if the buds at a friends
im not sure i would label them pale but they where pretty tight without being stone hard
no extra long middle leaf finger and from what he told me, also too good yield to be an exodus

smell was very stinky and strong
a little sweet to it also but dominated by a strong smell of something rotten

Aardwolf

picture.php

picture.php

NiceGirl

Veteran
Hello ppl
nice work!
This is my Psychosis x The Pure fourth week of flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats smells interesting :)

DocLeaf: Propably Suburban Seeds

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep it flowing ppl...

...got a Psychosis clone (original n hybrids please) , then share ya wisdom down here....

... bless LLP every time :rasta:

Green_science

Psychoberry, she can be taken 8-10 weeks in hydro, 9-1/2 I find optimal, swells up some in the last couple of weeks although calyx are pretty much as big as they are going to get by week 8.5, after 8.5 though you really are just waiting for ripening, I like her to be some what ripe, at 8.5 weeks you will not lose much yield, and will defenitely feel some of the sativa effect laying around in her genes, Psychosis used to be my favourite plant, until I got this cut

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got the psychosis cut a while back and i really love the smoke.

stinks of cheese and tropical fruit for me, the high i like much better than the UK cheese. much clearer and more euphoric. the buds fluff up nicely when crumbled into a joint.
yeah i'll be keeping her around. found her a bit slow to veg etc but i think i can improve on that next run.

nice to read the old faces in this thread, hope all you boys are doing ok

VG

oldbean

I,ve spent the whole day with my friend from Exodus discussing the psychosis clone. I showed him this thread and he gave me alot of pictures of the exodus nl#5 haze. They are from grows 3 or 4 years ago. He told me he would be willing to discuss the exodus nl haze and cheese, if you have something youd like to ask him drop me a pm and ill hook you up.. Any one who ever spent any time at Haz manor will know this guy.
heres one pic for starters and even if it isnt psychosis it is 90's sensi seed nl5haze exodus cut alive and kicking. if you wanna see more pics lemme know

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/42269DSCF0741-thumb.JPG]View Image[/url]

Shame these pictures don't show up for me, would have liked to see some history.

Peace