What's new

Psychosis, Blues/Livers etc

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering if anyone had ever come out with the history and exact genetics of UK cuts such as the Psychosis, Blues or any others? We know that "Of The Hill" was responsible for taking the Skunk #1 cut to the Exodus Collective that was later dubbed the Cheese cut but have we established any solid background info on any of the others?

mack 10

Veteran
The Blues was spose to of came from
Mr .Livers threw some skunk no1 seeds.
but since he supposedly retired some time back we have to wait for any gems of wisdom to pop up.
Heard the Psychosis came from London
But not 100% sure.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ive currently got

exodus .. the original
sheff blues
amnesia core cut
2 phenos of sfv x exodus

ive grown psycosis which i beleive is haze x nl5 .. 9 weeker... she is proper heady buzz in a sativa way hence the name .. her aroma was hazey fruity/ pearl drop sweets mixed with skunky and didnt realise what i had at the time and i replaced her with chem 91 .. chem d.. chem 4 x sfv .i went through a chem stage but the chems didnt turn out what i thought the were but a pleasure to meet the family .. amnesia core cut is a good 2nd place .

sheff blues .,.. my baby ... personal fav

theres 2 cuts .. blues/livers and sheff blues
blues livers is what gets shared on here .. i have the sheff blues .. side by side they will grow similar but the end product is night and day . the blues/livers is very chemical tasting where as the sheff blues has the chemical but its mixed with a berry that trancends into an aniseed mixed with a gassy lemony chemical centre that then mixes into that earthy dirty rotten foul dank back drop ... leaves a haribo pallette after taste

its very similar to strawberry banana but sheff blues is turned up to 11 . you could get straw nana from sheff but you wouldnt get sheff from straw nana

the exodus cheese..... i have the original cut .,. exodus crew..... if you have smoked the real deal cheese then you know... true elite ...

currently got sheff blues on pk week and exodus cheese on week 3 ... 🙏

Latest posts

Latest posts