What's new

Psychedelic trippy heart racing sativa?

(ACE breeders) Any Chance of a columbian Punta Roja line being released in the future?

This can throw you into a psychedelic mindf**k for sure. Nothing comfortable about this sativa...it is what you are looking for. Its a creeper that stalks up on you 10 minutes later and then abruptly snatches all feelings of normalcy and comfort from your now nonworking brain. Head spins, tunneling, tripping is common.
It is much like a mushroom trip in that when you are done, you are done and you feel flushed and changed.

KITCHA

Veteran
The strain you are looking for is PNG Gold my friend, heart pounding hold the f@ck on high, I think someone was working with it and called it 303? Good luck. I miss that kinda high too :tiphat:

Rinse

Veteran
The strain you are looking for is PNG Gold my friend, heart pounding hold the f@ck on high, I think someone was working with it and called it 303? Good luck. I miss that kinda high too :tiphat:

ooh PNG! I once had seeds of that, shame I never got to grow them.

crunkyeah

Veteran
I tried looking around for that PNG gold, it seems there's lots of people talking about it but no one selling it. Do you know of any breeders that have it available?

Still waiting on seedbay to put up the Malawi...nothing as of yet as far as I can tell.

@g0vnaa - The breeder's name is BeanHo, but it is for sure Ace's GT x CannaBioGen's PCK. You'll have to do some searching to find the seedbank that offers it.

@pakasymbiot - Punto Rojo is present in Ace's Panama, although it's not clear from the description how much of it is actually Punto Rojo. It says the genetics are Panama '74, Green Panama and Colombian Punto Rojo. Hope this helps :)

KITCHA

Veteran
Spice brother were working the 303 which is the png gold you might be lucky to find some old stock somewhere mate

IandI

I tried looking around for that PNG gold, it seems there's lots of people talking about it but no one selling it. Do you know of any breeders that have it available?

@pakasymbiot - Punto Rojo is present in Ace's Panama, although it's not clear from the description how much of it is actually Punto Rojo. It says the genetics are Panama '74, Green Panama and Colombian Punto Rojo. Hope this helps :)

Yo Crunk

Mr. Nice's Walkabout has got a chance of PNG, but it's unlabelled of course. Their higher haze hybrids are supposed to be f'kin awesome too, but ya gotta do some selection as they are not IBL's (that's a good ting IMHO!)

That Panama sounds better and better...

Space Case

Veteran
Psychedelic trippy heart racing sativa?

I'm still hunting the Southern Holland Amnesia cut...super trippy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
First off, I wanna say that I've been looking around the 'net now for a couple of months trying to find the perfect sativa to fit the bill for me. Some of the other reputable seed companies seem to have maybe a couple sativa dominant hybrids, but most of them are 50/50 sat/ind. I just want to say thank you to the wonderful guys over at Ace and Cannabiogen for creating unique and different sativa dominant strains. I'm sure in the years to come I will be watching out to see what these wonderful breeders are cooking up for us!

That being said, what I'm looking for in a sativa is 100% mind blowing out of this world, "wtf just hit me" kinda weed. Twitchy, psychedelic, racy, paranoia all come to mind in the strain I want. I understand that a few of the strains you guys own have these properties. Some of these crosses include Zamal, Angolese, and Malawi genetics.

As I understand it, charlie garcia does not breed for these properties specifically. I was wondering if Ace seeds had any plans for a pure sativa line specifically bred for the trippy narcotic type high that cannot be obtained by an indica. I'm not sure about others(feel free to chime in here!!!) but I for one would be very very interested in a sativa bred just for this purpose.

I've looked around on various seedbanks websites as well as the main homepage for both Ace Seeds and CannaBioGen seeds, and I seem to be having some troubles finding these specific genetics. It seems the Angolese and Zamal genetics aren't currently offered in any form, which only leaves the Malawi genetics present in the Golden Tiger cross. My only concern with buying multiple packs of this strain is: will I find the racy trippy leaning phenotype in 10, 20, 30 seeds? Or is it a recessive trait and may require hundreds of seeds to find the right one?

If anyone(hint hint dubi:chin:) would be able to steer me in the right direction that would be very helpful!

@ any potential readers - if you are interested in a trippy sativa, too, post here and let's see if we can create the demand for such a strain!

High all!

Crunkyeah, I'd highly recommend you (as love? suggested) pure malawi fem, it's a very powerful psychedelic narcotic and long lasting experience, and pure malawi is a stable line.
Try to contact Seedboutiqye staff or send me a private message to find her.

Purple Haze Thai, Green Haze Thai, Golden Tiger or even a strong long flowering panama would work for you ;) Hope it helps!

crunkyeah

Veteran
Had to snatch 2 of the Malawi fem packs up as soon as I saw they were up! I'm very excited to grow them out.

Thanks fer steering me in the right direction :thank you::tree:

M

Miris

hello Dubi
please can you tell us further info about your pure malawi line? Ive got them at seedboutique and Im very interested in that type of smoke : )) thanx

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hello Dubi
please can you tell us further info about your pure malawi line? Ive got them at seedboutique and Im very interested in that type of smoke : )) thanx

Released Malawi line was originally a malawi selection from the 90s, bred outdoors in spain. It came from one of the first ace seeds members, in both clone and seed format. The malawi mother is probably the strongest and oldest clone we have in our collection.

T

tumbleweed

dmt mixed with anybud you got
i tripped megganuts hahahaha but uhhh go to thialand i hears they have some real trippy weed

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi will you be restocking those malawi fems?

Welcome Gerardbutler79,

A new ace seeds order arrived to Seedboutique shop this week with 20 Malawi fem packs more ;) They will be the last ones till the end of the year. Enjoy them!

inquest

Thanks dubi!! Just placed my order. Hopefully there's still some left, I seem to miss out on things often.... :/

sso

Veteran
only time ive smoked a heartracy trippy cannabis that made you see colours.

was in vietnam.

last winter. just bags off the street. (dark brown stuff, mostly leaves, tiny flowers and not alot of them, rest stems and seeds)

wasnt very strong per hit (being mostly leaves)

but 3-4 hits of that stuff and your seeing colors. plus there was no ceiling, could smoke it all day and get higher and higher.

plus, unlike indicas, the leaves arent harsh and unsmokable..

and very unlike indicas, this is stuff you dont smoke till you drop. when you stop smoking this and wait like 1-2 hours (after having smoked this all day, morning to night)

THEN you´d get sleepy.

this stuff kinda works more like amphetamine than the usual indica stuff around here.

so. id guess you´d want vietnamese genetics,or maybe thai, i hear some thai strains do that too.

but i havent smoked all That many strains (well, not knowing their names lol)

and i dont think ive tried haze or any of that.

did once smoke some southamerican sativa.

very nice stuff, makes your brains feel like they are floating in the air 6 feet above you, but was much more mellow than the se asian stuff.

nice for jamming though.

anyone know of a strain that would fit that southamerican strain (think it was from there)
? very nice social buzz good for going out on (dancing and shit)

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Welcome Gerardbutler79,

A new ace seeds order arrived to Seedboutique shop this week with 20 Malawi fem packs more ;) They will be the last ones till the end of the year. Enjoy them!

Nice I snagged em! Just one tho I'm not a greedy person. Next up I'll snag the Purple Haze/Thai. Is there a smoke report on these anywhere on here? On the description you say the Purple Haze is trippy. I'm not sure whether to get the green haze or the purple. The purple flowers a bit longer so I'm wondering if its worth the extra wait or to just get the green haze/Thai if the potency/high is about equal. Flavor doesn't matter much to me as the finished buds will be smoked in a blunt wrap anyway and I never notice much difference.

bushweed

Veteran
Purple Haze x Thai

GENETICS

Purple Haze x Meao Thai. F1 hybrid.

DESCRIPTION

The best Purple Haze mother from our Oldtimer's Haze selections has beenpollinated by the Meao Thai male.

An authentic rarity to be enjoyed bythe Thai Haze lovers.

STRUCTURE

Tall and gangling Sativa. It may present an irregular branching.

BOUQUET

Incensey with tropical mature fruit, citrus, woody and blackberry liqueurnotes. Old school sativa flavor.

HIGH

Crazy and psychedelic, with no tolerance limits.

GROWING TIPS

Especially recommended for outdoor growing in tropical and subtropical climates.

Flowering time indoors: 16-20 weeks
Flowering time outdoors: End of December- January
Yield/m2: Medium
Resistence against spider mite: Medium
Resistence against Powdery Mildew: Medium
Resistence against botrytis: Very High
Resistence against cold: Medium

Thanks, Dubi! Yup, they ended up goin until last week in Nov. for me.

Got the dry now so might as well do a report
smile.gif

Very Sativa looking buds with a full nose from the complex resin smells and the floral incense notes.

Smoking out of a water pipe
smile.gif
7/8 FYC with SNIC slide

Lets face it, this is where she should really shine, and she does. High is completely cerebral. Its goes straight to the head, and stays there. Awesome day starter, and day brightener. The high can vary depending on your energy levels. Can be a little edgy at higher energy levels, for some people. But I haven't noticed. Over longer term use, I can see the association people make between Hazes and some psychedelics. Very Blissful after repeated applications, in a shroomy kind of way.
The smell of the smoke is outstanding, nobody will complain about the smell of this stuff. Old school incense notes, smoke smells like ghosts of long gone gypsy women. Awesome.

The high and the smoke are both worth waiting 7 months for.

Thanks Ace and Charlie, and everybody keeping the dream and these genetics alive. We appreciate them! All the best, to everyone who took the time to look and respond to this thread!

and til next season, Keep it Green!

GM
wave.gif
https://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3238975

Latest posts

Latest posts