Attachments

• IMG_4277.jpeg
    IMG_4277.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 45

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Prune for easier watering yes or no
Good question friend. Your plants look good just the way they are. I don't prune until the lights are way higher to help with water transpiration. I use a turkey baster to water and save my leaves. Leaves have thousands of stomata that transpire water and gases. Some people do but I don't until the bottom leaves start to look funky or the lights are way too high.

trixP

Just like that these are 6/7 gal pots how much water should eavc get ???

Yesterday the left one was super dry even after 2 days…… ec very low ( may be due to the dryness ) both ph 6.2 6.3 ( L / r )

Had some wilting on the left one , today looks better gona take some measurements and maybe water again just the left one

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Just like that these are 6/7 gal pots how much water should eavc get ???

Yesterday the left one was super dry even after 2 days…… ec very low ( may be due to the dryness ) both ph 6.2 6.3 ( L / r )

Had some wilting on the left one , today looks better gona take some measurements and maybe water again just the left one
When the pot gets real dry you may have to bottom water a time or two.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sometimes when the soil gets too dry it will shrink and leave a big crack around the edge. Then when watering the water pours through the edges and out the bottom before it root ball can get wet. That is the only time I water from the bottom to soak the soil enough to close the crack back up.
However, if the soil is drying too fast it may be time to up-pot into a larger container using the same soil thats fresh.

GrayZone

Prune for easier watering yes or no

You don't prune for easier watering, wtf!?
Leave them be, they look really healthy.
They look Indica-ish, so expect them to be bushy. You could train them(maybe SCROG or LST) and then prune a bit, to get rid of the branches that wouldn't get enough light.

trixP

Sometimes when the soil gets too dry it will shrink and leave a big crack around the edge. Then when watering the water pours through the edges and out the bottom before it root ball can get wet. That is the only time I water from the bottom to soak the soil enough to close the crack back up.
However, if the soil is drying too fast it may be time to up-pot into a larger container using the same soil thats fresh.
Not at that stage yet, but it’s held THTE water i gave it yesterday gona water them both and a solid 5/6 litres to the dry one get it flowing I generally don’t give them allot of water but now they are exploding in size

trixP

You don't prune for easier watering, wtf!?
Leave them be, they look really healthy.
They look Indica-ish, so expect them to be bushy. You could train them(maybe SCROG or LST) and then prune a bit, to get rid of the branches that wouldn't get enough light.
Yeah the bottom is dense, they are ak

Check the stem structure I’m using a veg spectrum light they said small bushy and tight nodes……

Attachments

• IMG_4317.jpeg
    IMG_4317.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4318.jpeg
    IMG_4318.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4319.jpeg
    IMG_4319.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4320.jpeg
    IMG_4320.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25

trixP

Ok guys it took 5 liters but I’ve rfinsly seen water come through !!! Today

The bigger one is my runt !

Think I should be feeding aggressive stage from GH flora for veg right now I plan on keeping them for a bit

The big one is the thirsty one my runt lower ec obviously

No pest just checked them, definitely could clean the big one at the bottom couple weak leaves from early mal handling

Attachments

• IMG_4330.jpeg
    IMG_4330.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4333.jpeg
    IMG_4333.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26

trixP

I switched them around because I though the intake was drying it out but the one in its place wasn’t bone dry, and she was 25% moisture after watering last night a quick 3l emergency

GrayZone

Yeah the bottom is dense, they are ak

Check the stem structure I’m using a veg spectrum light they said small bushy and tight nodes……

I'm growing right now a strain that is just like yours; tight space between nodes with a lot of side-branching, short, bushy, minimal stretch in flowering.
When I learned about these properties I figured it would be best to do some training, to get those branches into an even canopy. It worked pretty well, thou I could have done a better job with SCROG I've used.

If I were you, and you're saying you "plan on keeping them for a bit" I'd train them. You can do a lot with some training. Seems they would be still fine for SCROG or LST. You'd just have to be careful not to snap the top when bending it.

trixP

I'm growing right now a strain that is just like yours; tight space between nodes with a lot of side-branching, short, bushy, minimal stretch in flowering.
When I learned about these properties I figured it would be best to do some training, to get those branches into an even canopy. It worked pretty well, thou I could have done a better job with SCROG I've used.

If I were you, and you're saying you "plan on keeping them for a bit" I'd train them. You can do a lot with some training. Seems they would be still fine for SCROG or LST. You'd just have to be careful not to snap the top when bending it.
Plan on mothering them for now don’t know if I will run my 2 tent set up or sell one….. ideally mother one and flower one and clone and get a nice diesel going.

Got the rayonled 400, the description says literally everything how they are growing, they are still wet today I am very happy.

Latest posts

Latest posts