What's new

Prostate Problems, Your Experiences and Cures if Any?

Treetops

Thanks to all who responded...Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and get all you have wished for...LOL....
Peace,
Treetops :thank you:

Piel

Veteran
In Scandinavia we have a natural medicine derived from pumpkin seeds (Curbicin) and many have been helped by it. Give it a try if you can get it, won´t hurt. Some uroligists recommend antibiotics for prosthatitis (subclinical infection) others again say that non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs are the way to go. I tried ibuprophene 600mg three times daily for a week and it helped.
Next stop for you is a PSA and then a finger up your ass. If the doc tries the finger first remind him that manual stimulation will raise your PSA values for a least 2 weeks.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Hello Everyone,
Couple of more questions to put out there...Has anyone had the "roto rooter" job done and or the TURP? Would love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks as always,
Treetops..

Hope things are working out a little better for you pardon the PUN.

Lets hope you don't need to go though a TURP or the roto rooter.

I was at a Oriental Massage Parlor once and to my utter surprise she stuck a finger up my BUTT for the old Prostate Massage Hell it wasn't to bad..hehehe

Goods Luck..Treetop :tiphat:

Treetops

Piel,
Thank you for the Curbicin suggestion....I will add it to my list as its one I havent tried as yet..will be making the appointment this week..and I'll keep your instructions in the back of my head, while seeing him...LOL...
Peace,
Treetops

Treetops

Willie Dean,
I thank you as well, for your Dads "cure" of Beta Prostate it will be added to my list...
Peace,
Treetops

Treetops

HDJ,
I hope not either...Have heard and read where after the TURP procedure, you are done having sex again...I'm not ready for that loss!!!! Rotor rooter not as bad...still doing research on that aspect.....What a massage experience that was....
Thanks for that...
Peace,
Treetops

The bone crusher I go to give me info on natural cures for things. The doc's had me trying things and once they had me on flomax I got more info from him.

Get a nut at least twice a week to keep things clean and happy. then use pumpkin seeds daily to help keep thing smaller and not peeing at night as much.

http://www.prevention.com/health/nu...cle/cd42323b0b803110VgnVCM20000012281eac____/

It helps greatly and took away all my symtoms and I feel much better now.

And eat a low dose coated aspirin every day for you heart and colon. After a year or so you shouldn't get polyps or colon cancer. And they are cheap too. 81mg bayers

http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/results/summary/2002/aspirin0402

Treetops

The bone crusher I go to give me info on natural cures for things. The doc's had me trying things and once they had me on flomax I got more info from him.

Get a nut at least twice a week to keep things clean and happy. then use pumpkin seeds daily to help keep thing smaller and not peeing at night as much.

http://www.prevention.com/health/nu...cle/cd42323b0b803110VgnVCM20000012281eac____/

It helps greatly and took away all my symtoms and I feel much better now.

And eat a low dose coated aspirin every day for you heart and colon. After a year or so you shouldn't get polyps or colon cancer. And they are cheap too. 81mg bayers

http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/results/summary/2002/aspirin0402

Hey HashCraver,
Thanks for the info....I have got to buy some and give it a go...I am taking FlaxSeed Oil capsuls now...and it seems to be reducing my night wake ups...but think my smoking of some Cheese has helped as well..I pass out...LOL..but none the less getting some much needed sleep...
Have read about the Baby Aspirin and consider it a good idea as well...
Peace,
Treetops

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Thank You both, I'm now taking the pumpkin seeds. I'll report back with my results. I'm gonna find the generic Flomax drugs my primary suggested for a cheaper solution to the high priced Flomax, in my situation.

Flow freely,

desi

Treetops

I think its pretty cool we are all learning something new and benefitting from it big time...I really am not into the two options I mentioned before...as there has got to be a natural and better way for sure...:cuss: :smoweed:

bigdaddyc9

Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin seeds are what I use to keep the pee trips down.I am on major opiates which inhibit the smooth muscle contractions of my bladder so I retain urine and my bladder gets false messages that it needs to be emptied.I too am awake every hour on the hour.Mine is pee/pain related as I cannot get comfortable and stay that way for anything longer than 1 hour ,tops!Pumpkin seeds are cheap at Price Chopper here east of the Missisipi,and even cheaper if you grow pumpkins.Spray a cookie sheet w/pam and put down a little butter for flavor and bake till golden brown.I eat the whole thing instead of cracking seed for the insides only.Good luck and watch those meds as a ton of them make Stanley a softie and cannot get a nut.Poor Stanley...you know like the power drill!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
It's just a thought but my nocturnal trips to the Throne really stop when I took care of my Sleep Apnea the best thing I ever did for myself was take care of that problem.

Treetops

bigdaddyc9,
Yes it seems good luck has been had with the pumpkin seeds..Thanks...I've been meaning to get some, but the FlaxOilSeed capsuls I'm taking seem too be working....and the only meds I take so far are my smoke..LOL..Thankfully...

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Hey Gang,
60 years old and peeing every 2 hours all night for years...So thought maybe I'd get my self "cured"...What has anyone had done to help/cure this as my ass is draggin in the morning as well as the wife...TURP is what I was suggested to take care of everything, but what real side issues do you have or are aware of etc...
Enough is enough..
Thanks,
Treetops
:smoweed:

Several years ago My wifes pre-existing health troubles excluded her from getting health coverage. We tried everything. It was a godsend finding a reliable and inexpensive foreign pharmacy that carries real meds (not just a bunch of dick inflaters)

They carry most things except narcotic painkillers. I priced Avodart just now @ 15 .5 caps for $8.00

Shipping is a bit steep, at $25 per shipment. We order most of our meds from them in three month batches, so the shipping is about what driving into town would cost if we got them here monthly.

PM me if anyone wants their url.

Treetops

Claude Hopper,
Thanks for the info...Sounds good....I'm set, but someone else may want to try...
Peace,
Treetops

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
If you got prostate probs, don't drink milk. In fact, just stick with straight water. If you can RO it that would be great too. Heard regular sex or masturbation should prevent it too ;)

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Claude Hopper,
Thanks for the info...Sounds good....I'm set, but someone else may want to try...
Peace,
Treetops

You're welcome.

Lot's of people suffering because they can't afford the outrageous prices (in the U.S.A.)

That pharmacy site has a place to input prescriptions and doctors information but they don't verify or check in any fashion.