What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Proposal for Licensed Domestic Cannabis Cultivation

why should we be charged for growing in our own home if we need it for medical reasons???

Ya cant charge people for cultivating in there own home, it wouldn't work, yeah commercial grows tax the fuck out of, but dont go down the track of trying to get licesnses for home growers coz THIS is setting out on the wrong foot!!! Its not the reason we should be allowed to cultivate so imo by conning the goverment saying charge us all £400 will cause more arguments than it settles being illegal u know

Its a fuckin plant and NO WAY should it be illegal to grow anyway, we should fight for what is right, not just a quick fix so some of you who can afford 400 a year dont get caught,

the rest of the atricle is top notchn tho and i do agree with the principle just not licening home grows there really is no need

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a friend of mine got into all this.....he said that licences are allready available!

there is a private company who provide licence holders with genetics...

he tryed to apply, but they did not reply to his letters...

the gov would never allow open growing....

bbing

its real easy to be overzealous and conceed to exhorbitantly high taxation or lic. fee's.
Once there are changes on the books we will all be whinning about the unfairness of these fees.

If we believe in what we are saying than fuck that. Tax fairly. Manage fairly. Enforce fairly.

They are beginning to conceed we are in the drivers seat. Just wait till the disenfranchised victims of those evil predatory US home lenders (hehe) without jobs need a little nug to keep their sanity show up to pressure reps.

I think we are all compelled to use up all the momentum we can to ensure a critical mass.

IMO, not only are we going to legalise it, we are going to get some restitutiuon for the last 50 years of fucking with us.

hey, real intersesting reading,i nva saw this thread b4 respect EM!!!

I have to say, from my limited knolwedge on the legalisation of canna, the main obstacle to the path to legalisation is actually the world trade agreement, which states that any country that does legalise canna will be thrown out of the world trade agreements to the derious detriment of their ecomnomy, i think this stems back to the US in the 60's tbh

also from what i heard, when holland proposed legalistation a few years ago, America immediatly replied with, if you legalise canna, we will no longer import any of your tulips.

as much as i wish sanity to proceed,i fear these people have the lock and key to legalisation kept far far away from anyones reach now.

All i can say is, if its good enough for the president of the USA aka Obama, its good enough for me, but hmm, he smoked it and is allowed to run the world, canna must be seriously addictive and dangerous then!!!... its not even funny

Good read EM lots to think about!