Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Looking like straight FIRE!!! all up in here bruz :good:
Nice job with those girls and great photos too :D
:smoke out:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
jesus that alpine is serious! Have you mentioned what sorta smells she puts off? you dig her more than the animal?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
abirdintheair-I keep forgetting to take pics after the fact, but sice you asked so nicely I'll make sure to take some tonight for ya.

SmokeTrees-I'm so stoked because she smells just like classic cookie with a little more on og ending tones. I thought it smelled like cookie, but though it was a wishful placebo effect until Abja came over and said it's dead on cookies too. Since then and since I've been flushing, the smell is definitely getting stronger and the kushiness is starting to shine. Today is day 57 and she could have been taken already. I think I may snip a cola or two tonight just to test the differences from 60+. I planned on taking her to 63.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I totally forgot all about your alpine animal project after the original GSC thread closed, glad I found the thread... looks like a winner, looks like you have the whole GSC collection now :respect:

str8flame

Damn Proph....your a monster! Nice thread you have here....just took the whole ride...lol. For real though, good job man!!!!! That Alpine...yes! Can't wait to chief some...you going to the cup next month?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
picture.php

Well I think this thread is long over due for an update.

Got new digs, new genes, same perversion.

Stay tuned.

picture.php