What's new

Prophets actually get flowered out!!

Dang Poopy!

Amazing colors! Def some blockhead in there! I would grow any of them also just based on looks so let a brotha know when you throw out those "BAD" phenos! lol

Keep it up bro, only so many people are killing it like that in the mitten!

G

guest3854

Poopy, good LORD, man! You may feel you grew 'em out a bit sub par, but damn, they're showing well; nuthing to be disappointed with, imho. Once you've got 'em dialed though, shoots......'ll be bad ass to see 'em run in DWC, too! I see you've employed tha rack and sheeting, cloning method; how's that working fer ya?

Steele

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Poopy, good LORD, man! You may feel you grew 'em out a bit sub par, but damn, they're showing well; nuthing to be disappointed with, imho. Once you've got 'em dialed though, shoots......'ll be bad ass to see 'em run in DWC, too! I see you've employed tha rack and sheeting, cloning method; how's that working fer ya?

Steele

Hehe they are beautiful steele you cannot deny that... I do feel i could have run them better and not this round but the next round is going to be my P13 cut of the prophet that i call Super Bubba or P13.. lol...

Sadly no prophets in this round because all my clones died in the e z cloner,,, but the moms live so we are ok...

As for the clones i dont have oasis cubes and its been ten days and some have nubs some dont... Coco is the way for me to clone i can get roots in 7 days... Im gonna transplant all them clones back into coco and get them ready to go... This round will have only like 5 very small prophets in sucks cause i had this WHOLE next run prophets...

I

idoreallytry

dam bro sux about all the cuts dying,,hope u get a whole room of these agoin they are something to lok at for sure,,,cant wait to hear how they smoke,,,peace

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like the early flush didn't hurt things :D looking stellar man, props from Co!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Those flowers look gorgeous poopy..Nice work. Check the sept POTM nominations brotha!

Hey funk thanks for the nomination bro i was wondering if i was ever gonna get nominated for anything lol... i really do appreciate the nomination.

And Thanks again for everyone stopping in once the P13 gets chopped all post pictures of the last two pheno's which are p11 and p13.

Smoke reports and dry shots to come.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
No problem, work like that deserves the recognition..Keep Crushin..

1998257_com_turboandoz.jpg

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Does anyone know when these seeds will be restocked?

i do belive they are ready to go but steele needs to get rid of some of his other stock before seedbay will accept more... so buy some ultra sonja and mob boss -=].....

but dont skip on these prophets i do believe they are going to sell out quick unless steele has a good size vault of them... i got another 5 packs coming and ive talked with another person thats buying 10 packs....

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I need more money! LOL... I wanna buy more Mob Boss(If i cant make my own seeds) and Prophet.... Than i want to buy DMT and the Pure Kush..

And ya got my vote PTB....

D

danimarie193

i do belive they are ready to go but steele needs to get rid of some of his other stock before seedbay will accept more... so buy some ultra sonja and mob boss -=].....

but dont skip on these prophets i do believe they are going to sell out quick unless steele has a good size vault of them... i got another 5 packs coming and ive talked with another person thats buying 10 packs....

Is there going to be any warning about the drop?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Is there going to be any warning about the drop?

iwould imagine steele will let us know when he send them in... not sure about drop times cause they been hit or miss... someone will post it when it drops on the grinhouse forum though....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
So i know everyone wants the final updates and smoke report but ive been busy... give me another week ill have it all together and PK should be dropping in with his smoke reports as well.... Stay tuned sorry for the wait.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Poopy, Miss B, everybody else!

Poopy asked me to do some sampling for him, you can never have enough input when making selection. Poopy labeled them so only he knows what is what, so i am just going from the bag here. I will come back and edit this post as I go through these bags, compile my smoke reports here. Poopy had a alot of girls come up, so I have alot of smoking to do here, trying to have a clean pallette when sampling.

From observation I would say #5 and #7 have the best bag appeal. By feel #7 has very dense tight nuggets.

The smoke:

#2- I am blasted on #2 as I type this. This stone literally wasted no time going straight to my face and in the eyeball region. Pretty intense. The taste was thick and dense, mild tasting but very thick. It looks awesome, trichs everywhere, and upon crushing it I get a slight pink bubblegum scent. I am guessing this one to be one of the more fat indica leaning phenos based off bud structure.

Latest posts

Latest posts