What's new

Prophet NOT profit!

nobull56

ICMag Donor
UP I'll try to be at the GKG market Sat, come by or call. We have some folks going through the same thing & by not rolling over they are now down to one misdermeaner being offered.

RESINvention

That's some crappy news bro, you're in my thoughts and prayers for sure. Please expose whoever ratted you out, and any other details that may help the next person down the road in a similar situation. Also know that all experiences, good and bad, help us grow stronger and wiser. Peace and be well prophet.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Wait a minute bro...you went to your arraignment and there were no charges filed...were you processed when arrested? Taken to booking? Was the "search warrant" real? If not then bro you didn't get busted...you got jacked.

If you have a medical rec bring it to court and show the judge. Show that you are in compliance with state law and that the cops had no reason to come into your house. Fight it bro. Any decent lawyer with half a brain could fight that in court. Felony charges for a scale and baggies, both of which have legitimate reasons...baggies are for sandwiches and scales are used to measure your food and meds out. ;) I got off for illegal search and siezure because of the word baggy. You will be in my prayers OP. The truth will set you free.

Norkali

Wait a minute bro...you went to your arraignment and there were no charges filed...were you processed when arrested? Taken to booking? Was the "search warrant" real? If not then bro you didn't get busted...you got jacked.

If you have a medical rec bring it to court and show the judge. Show that you are in compliance with state law and that the cops had no reason to come into your house. Fight it bro. Any decent lawyer with half a brain could fight that in court. Felony charges for a scale and baggies, both of which have legitimate reasons...baggies are for sandwiches and scales are used to measure your food and meds out. ;) I got off for illegal search and siezure because of the word baggy. You will be in my prayers OP. The truth will set you free.

Elaboration? What happened?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Never saw the warrant, but the cops said it was signed a week prior. Iasked them to show me but they never did. I was booked, finger printed, and was going to stay the weekend and be released monday if i didnt bail.

I got bailed on $11,500 bail meaning it was set at $115,000?!? I went to the arrainment and i was tood they hadnt filed charges YET, but within a year they will be filed. I want my shit back and i want to fight it, but ive been tood the longer these things draw ut the better, so i'm trying to just be a patient patient.

I was told to call the DA weekly and they'll let me know when i have files charged. I don't think it was a "jack move", but i was fucked regardless. Mind you it is not about what i had its about someone saying i was doing something illegal with what i had.

This past week has been shitty to say the least, but the silver lining will always shine through.

-unknownpro.

vta

Veteran
A felony would diminsh my hopes of being a nurse/doctor.

That is why you need a lawyer! To squash this before it shows on your record. If you are medical, this should be easy for a good lawyer that knows 215.

Best of luck to you!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
your lawyer can hope fully dismiss the whole thing on the grounds that the search was illegal. Some one saw you 'sell' meds to another (someone with MS) patient?? there is no warrant to be issued on that grounds. U are legel, they are legal. that transaction is covered by prop 215. It happens (tens of) thousands of times daily in the bay area at places called dispensaries.

Unless there is more to it this should be binned by most lawyers before it gets too far. And you are entitled to your meds back.

Why are they going after a kid and patient that is working to become a doctor anyway??? Aren't there Cartels filling up the mountains as we speak?

Btw, was this local PD? State?

this is total horse shit and no offense absolutly not worth the peoples tax money to persue.

btw2, Rowdy... is this really the time bro? damn.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
vta- I'll get a lawyer when files are charged to get one now is a waste of money I don't have. I know my rights and I know what I have and haven't done, so I'm not too worried. One of my friends told me of something called DEJ which is Deferred Entery of Judgement, it's for first time drug offenders. Basically drug classes and your record is expunged. Hopefully is things don't get dismissed I can't hope for that.

Natagonnaworrie~It was local. I appreciate you chiming in on the coverage under 215 for gifting another patient, it's bs, but all will work itself out so I'm not too worried. I'm mostly concerned about my genetics not being in ideal conditions.

Sarcasm~Don't know what you're getting at but don't bring your sarcasm here, I'm trying to stay positive. I've been straight with everything I've said. Maybe too much considering the situation, but the only thing that doesn't add up is on their end.

~Proph

P.S.
One of my teacher's told me he was busted with 30 lbs. when he was going for his nursing license and the board allowed him to continue, just put him on probation. Supposedly marijuana convictions aren't too presecuted in the nursing field, but I don't want to rely on here say.

Sarcasm

Sarcasm~Don't know what you're getting at but don't bring your sarcasm here, I'm trying to stay positive. I've been straight with everything I've said. Maybe too much considering the situation, but the only thing that doesn't add up is on their end.

~Proph

??? What makes you think I was referring to you (and not them)?

jonas@diesel

???? ???????:?9-THC
Veteran
shitt that's bad news i'm so sorry...

hope everything turns well for you...

ALL the good luck in the world for you

cheers and never forget to keep positive

Jonas

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Over a year later and all 3 felonies were dropped to a misdemeanor of possession of more than an ounce. Which in all reality makes no sense considering I'm a patient, but as long as it's not a felony which could screw my future career.

Anyways thanks for all the support from my icmag familia hope you've all been as well as can be.

UnknownProphet.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Good news UP. glad to hear they're not pushin felonies on you. wondering the same thing as Bionic. But mostly glad you're coming out the other end OK.

be well

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn thats crazy...you're allowed to have 8 ozs with your medical script...yet you plead to possession makes no sense! did you lawyer up at all?

thats crazy a bay area police department would put in that much work unless you're in walnut creek or something....makes me paranoid!!

Latest posts

Latest posts