What's new

PROPER ENGLISH And how we've fallen down

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
this is what i mean. Ultimately, I think ICMag can be even better by supplying better quality info, in the form of higher quality written threads and posts. Pics are important, but what is a pic with no explanation? BORING

i mean imagine what a difference it would really make if most ppl tried to use better grammar more often? this site would only be BETTER! for those of u calling me a nazi, u rlly don't know me.. stop defending your ignorance and look to the light. the light of proper grammer, it is shining in your faces but you do not want to see it, it will open your minds

Why dont you start then maybe well stop talking in our broken english...

I

In~Plain~Site

I think SIR_NUGGET is out of his element. How else could you explain a post of this nature? The shear lack of understanding for the grower and stoner alike. 420 mag has a thread that explains all of the euphemisms and slang used by growers and stoners alike. It's suppose to help people read the forums with understanding.

You would be surprised what some of the people whom frequent this forum do for a living. Some wear suits some wear coveralls, some don't work. Cannabis is what brings us all together.

Your probably a cop or some sort of politically correct nut job. Either Way, the name SIR_NUGGET fits you like a glove.
Hell, you might look into changing your real name to SIR_NUGGET.

Truer words were never spoken. :joint:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is what i mean. Ultimately, I think ICMag can be even better by supplying better quality info, in the form of higher quality written threads and posts. Pics are important, but what is a pic with no explanation? BORING

i mean imagine what a difference it would really make if most ppl tried to use better grammar more often? this site would only be BETTER! for those of u calling me a nazi, u rlly don't know me.. stop defending your ignorance and look to the light. the light of proper grammer, it is shining in your faces but you do not want to see it, it will open your minds

Dammit, there is verbal diarrhea all over my computer screen now. I think I'm getting dumber by reading your writing. I mean dumb dumb dee dumb dumb. You are hilarious bro. I have to hand it to you. You are a funny dude. You amuse me like watching my dog eat my cat's feces.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
What up dawg? Check my flow!

47.gif

A

alpinestar

i aint never changin fer nuthin

and before grammar is addressed on this site, we need to look into a way to prevent young people and trolls from posting.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Is this a joke ?

Please Sir_Nugget tell me !? I don't get it..

(PS! Your spelling SUCKS! That's why i'm asking.)

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
All your bases are blong to us...............................

Put that in your pipe and smoke it :D

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Damn, son got the buisness for startin dis thread.

Fo shizzal, my nizzal.

Relax, I have horrible spelling and what not 24/7. Take that and mix it with some Sour Bubble. Its a rap. Red marks all over my post.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
You morons do not even get what I am trying to say. I am saying that if people communicate the right way, there would be less confusion, and the site would be more effective.. where do u morons get off on somthing that i did not refer to? you kids hear what you want to hear.

for those of you lost children who do not think that there is a proper way to speak, and write in english, there IS! and it eludes you!

this may b the reason why i leave icmag.. not because of one or a group of individuals that don't like the way i grow, but because this site is so filled with unintelligent crap, that it is hurting to the brain.. so many users who can't spell.. how u gunna get a point across if u can't spell? this is a forum based site right? wouldnt it help to have some fucking intelligent writings every oce in a while?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!

you Sir, have won the donkeyhonker of the week award!!

Unfortunately for you, ICmag is a no- donkeyhonker zone.....so either stop being a petty git, or bugger off.

4395nodonkeyhonk_.gif

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Okay, all this name calling has made hippie go into grammar, spelling, and punctuation nazi mode.

Originally Posted by Sir_Nugget
You morons do not even get what I am trying to say. I am saying that if people communicate the right way, there would be less confusion, and the site would be more effective. Where do you morons get off on something to which I did not refer? You kids hear what you want to hear.

For those of you lost children who do not think that there is a proper way to speak and write in English, there IS [a way] and it eludes you!

This may be the reason why I am leaving icmag. Not because of one or a group of individuals that don't like the way I grow, but because this site is so filled with unintelligent crap, that it hurts the brain. So many users who can't spell! How are you going to get a point across if you can't spell? This is a forum based site, right? Wouldn't it help to have some fucking intelligent writing every once in a while?

Peace.

F

flat5th

Plants need 4 things to grow:

1.) Water
2.) Light
3.) Fresh Air
4.) MLA handbook.