What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prop 64 cultivation 'aggravations'

plantingplants

Apparently you can still get a felony if you cultivate over the legal amount plus any of the following... Has anyone gotten a rundown of how to avoid all these things? I would read the text of all of them but I feel likethere must be a website or article breakin them down somewhere:

(A) violation of Section 1052 of the Water Code relating to illegal diversion of water;

(B) violation of Section 13260, 13264, 13272, or 13387 of the Water Code relating to discharge of waste;

(C) violation of Fish and Game Code Section 5650 or Section 5652 of the Fish and Game Code relating to waters of the state;

(D) violation of Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code relating to rivers, streams and lakes;

(E) violation of Section 3 74. 8 of the Penal Code relating to hazardous substances or Sections 25189.5, 25189.6, or 25189.7 of the Health and Safety Code relating to hazardous waste;

(F) violation of Section 2080 of the Fish and Game Code relating to endangered and threatened species or Section 3513 of the Fish and Game Code relating to the Migratory Bird Treaty Act; or

(G) intentionally or with gross negligence causing substantial environmental harm to public lands or other public resources.

Top_shelf_farms

Sounds like only use water from a legal well or storage, dont dump waste into the watershed, grow organic and not on public land...

plantingplants

E for example says a hazardous substance includes any product that has to have an MSDS. Even organic products qualify under that. But i guess its pretty clear you have to dump it in the road or water or whatever to actually break that law. Ill just have to read it all.