What's new

Prop 19 Money Bomb

someotherguy

Veteran
id rather donate to this site or send in some seeds..........

as a matter of fact, i will........... :tiphat:

lol, why not do both, i haven't made any seeds of my
own so i'm not able to do that yet, maybe someday
soon as i've just begun a coloidal silver experiment,
i'm already planning on donating seeds to the local
mmj program for the benefit of local patients.

hey, but you being a disabled veteran and im sure on a tight budget, and sounds like another country, thats pretty bad ass of you to donate to a cause that you truly believe in......
and no man, same country, different coast, lol, and not
so bad ass really, i've just had Henry Anslinger's boot
across my throat long enough and maybe, just maybe,
we can all come together and help crack the door open,
i don't care it doesn't open the door for me yet as i believe
it will spread, it just makes too much sense in every way!

anyway, don't meant to rant.

peace, and stay safe, it ain't legal yet, SOG

CaptainTrips

Proposition 19 is a very important step in the right direction
YES on Prop 19
I dont live in California but this can be a model for other States with extreme cannabis laws

California decriminalized in the 70s and medicalized (lol) in the 90s. Those with "extreme" laws are going to be the last ones to fall, and probably not until well after the feds legalize. Dick Lee probably should have budgeted for some advertising dollars... Lol The No campaign is likely to be huge.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
California decriminalized in the 70s and medicalized (lol) in the 90s. Those with "extreme" laws are going to be the last ones to fall, and probably not until well after the feds legalize. Dick Lee probably should have budgeted for some advertising dollars... Lol The No campaign is likely to be huge.

I doubt it. I havent seen or heard shit from the no campaign. they got 255 friends on their facebook page opposed to the yes on 19 page which has 174,101 friends. Looks like alot of anti-mjers already see the writing on the wall and arent going to bother donating any money to fight the inevitable.

YES ON 19!!! MJ USERS WILL WIN. MARK MY WORDS!!!!

CaptainTrips

I doubt it. I havent seen or heard shit from the no campaign. they got 255 friends on their facebook page opposed to the yes on 19 page which has 174,101 friends. Looks like alot of anti-mjers already see the writing on the wall and arent going to bother donating any money to fight the inevitable.

YES ON 19!!! MJ USERS WILL WIN. MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Its a little early still. Prohibitions have money, I can't imagine there won't be an anti 19 campaign...

Latest posts

Latest posts