What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

promising breast cancer mRNA vaccine being tested

Petrochemical

We have never been able to admit or reconcile ourselves to the amount nor the extent of the pollution we were
left with as a result of making nukes.
They tell us that we can expect cancer rates to more than double going forward.
Add in highly proceed foods and don't forget the cost effective corn syrup
I am happy to say Gary that I have no high fructose corn syrup in my house

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
mRNA is a beautiful tool for this because it does not persist. The cells don't multiply, at least not while making more of the protein(s).

It's not a perfect analogy, but the mRNA vaccines instruct cells to print a limited numbers of 'wanted' posters for the targets. Then they're done.

You are no more introducing cancer cells (or virus) than you are cloning the fugitive with actual wanted posters.
In some individuals they found mRNA after 8 weeks of the injection and the mRNA can be integrated into your DNA by transcription.

Dutch research has shown that after the booster jab CD4+ Tcells were detected, but not CD8+ Tcells.

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey zif, yeah plant breeding and plant biology I get, vaccinating animals is outside of my comfort zone.
I'm not so sure I'm wrong though. You're a good guy, I'm not looking to put you offside here, but is it possible we both have some stuff to learn here?
Although saying that, it's years since I even thought about plant cells in detail. For instance, I'm pretty sure in plants mitochondria don't pass through the nucleus wall, that's just the RNA strands. Which is what I was referring to with the "overthrow" comment. For any instruction set to be followed, it must act as a foreign agent, infiltrating and replacing the job normally carried out by RNA.
DNA doesn't generate anything other than RNA, and more DNA at the point of replication. The RNA then leaves the nucleus and carries the blue prints for anything to be built.

When you say "
Some are wrong - the cells don't mimic infected cells, but instead they temporarily sport proteins that are key pieces of the virus itself. ".
That is mimicking the virus. Those proteins you say it sports, it wears on the outside of the cell. This is what triggers the immune response and trains the ige to excite, triggering the histamine response, and summoning the white blood cells to attack. That's basic immunology. It's not wrong. Nor is it temporary, it's for the life time of those cells. Which if successful, will be a short time.

Now in plants mRNA is not involved in transcription, that's only RNA. I can't say the limits of the function of mitochondria in animal cells though, I assumed it would be the same. To convert sugar into ATP. I have no concept of how mRNA can do anything else.

I'm going to have to read those papers you posted clearly, and thank you for posting them up. I really am snowed under until the 6th May though. Grabbing 10 mins here and there to log in. Gonna try and get as close to 7 hours kip as I can now, before dragging myself out of bed again. Still, gotto keep the wolf from the door at times. Speak soon, and I really will read those papers, and try to come back with a more informed response to all this.

BudToaster

Veteran
@GMT - i think you basically have it right, give or take a nuance or two. but mitochondria are not involved with the protein generation from the mRNA of the jab, just the ribosomes which read the mRNA and generate the protein specified - spike for covid jab, maybe peptide for cancer jab. so the jab mRNA outcompetes the DNA's mRNA for the ribosomal machinery.

but beyond that, according to Kariko and Weissman, the mRNA in the jab specifically degrades the normal innate immune system that would recognize and destroy the mRNA from sars-cov-2 virion - it ablates the toll like receptors that recognize (pattern matching) a foreign RNA form and trigger the innate immune response. this is done by the pseudoUridine substitution in the jab's mRNA sequence. this gives the jab extra time to generate some spikes. or peptides.

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah it's the m in the mRNA that's throwing me off.. I interpreted it as meaning mitochondrial rather than messenger. This mRNA is something I have to get to grips with, as of yet, I've not had chance to learn the differences ( or at least understand the precise differences) between the 3 types of RNA. Until now, I've been content with understanding the creation of RNA and its job. It seems that job gets sub divided into 3.
Almost like the cells have been unionised and no one will do the next guys job. One guy loosens the nut, another tightens it back up.

Uridine, hmmm, something else to learn about lol. Man why is it when I'm bored there's nothing to look at and as soon as I have no time, I have so much more I need to do.

blondie

I took some time and read the first link. Interesting. There are a few issues with this though. The first and obvious one is this is purported as a possible cure, not a prevention. There are also many places that say “could”, “might”, etc.. it does seem to have some promise though. The one thing to think about is that the medical field mantra is the best cure is prevention.

blondie

Interesting links hempy. Thanks for posting. You do see where they say hypothesis don’t you? They also throw in the word potentially, suggesting is in there as well.

This is also quite interesting.

....”These vaccinations have now been shown to downregulate critical pathways related to cancer surveillance, infection control, and cellular homeostasis. ....”

However the source is not cited. I wonder where this came from. It’s odd this very very important item is not cited by respectable authors and scientists.

Any rate, this is not about ivermectin.

This one is. FYI I’m not pro nor against it. The more I research though the more evidence shows it to be ineffective. I am not finding anything of substance saying it works and nothing is posted here of substance showing it. The below dismisses a number of studies and is quite an interesting read.

Latest posts

Latest posts