What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

its hard work - the indoor temps are going up quickly and soon enough i gotto make some kind of solutions to it..

watered today with a rediculous amount of water. i think got rigth now about 27 plants flowering... and hand watering each with about 2 to 4 liters of nute water takes it time..

also the veg part is using lots of water... cant wait to get rid of more clones to my friends... its just a reliefe :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

:D some none-bud shots for a change..

a close look at the shelf/benches built in the flowering room... its treated pine wood for maximum resistance in wet conditions.

there is really benches/shelfs all around the flowering room besides two spots rigth under neath the lights, where its about 60 cm lower. so in other words in pretty much 2 sidebyside stadium style setups.

the other shot is what i usually smoke :D ready to roll mix :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

im starting off the day with 2 fat spliffs of JAGGEN followed by a bunch of ssh x ptk... getting ready to work...

peace!

txuck

the pics from a few days back

mixed nugs; jaggen, ssh x ptk, amnesiahaze, sweetnsour diesel, snowdawg, blockberry

cant remember wich is what

ostias sin palabras ..... vaya pinta tiene esas cocotxasss :respect:
They look fuckin amazing..... thats a good job bone...
Joe no me importaria provar ese cruce de ptk x shh.... o la diesel .. snowdag... cuentanos algo de su fumada...:joint:
If u dont mind give us a smoke report...
thank u
agur:abduct:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D ok txuk! :D

im bad at smoke reports now-adays ... i smoke too much to be able to say all the different effects. and smoking several kinds all day doesnt make it easier... but i will try to have a go :D

JAGGEN

a very sativaish high with no risk for couchlock during the day.. energetic. not too much flavour. a smooth smoke.

SSH x PTK

from spicy acidic/and or skunky over mature fruit hints - hazy and relaxing to the point of almost non-motivational.

AMNESIA HAZE

carrot, and some other weird things make up a flavour not really that common in weed. the high is nice and cerebral

SWEET n SOUR DIESEL

acid diesel funk overwhelmes ones mouth after the first hit. relaxing smoke

BLOCK BERRY

sweet and berry-like, with some very interesting indica flavours. relaxing smoke very indica leaning...

SSH x LP

lemony and refreshing flavour. motivational and hazy stone

SNOWDAWG

tropical fruit and spice, a relaxing stone. very indica

i hope i didnt forget any of the keepers we got..

peace all

txuck

Thank u man.... i could have an idea
Ssh x ptk looks a nice cross
I like tropical fruity flavors... snowdawg and blockberry could be a good choice tooo:abduct:

I had amnesia haze 5 years ago and 130 days in my indoor was terrible :dueling: nice smoke but i cant grow that indoor and outdoor here is imposible jejejeje...

Agur campeon:friends:

passion

im starting off the day with 2 fat spliffs of JAGGEN followed by a bunch of ssh x ptk... getting ready to work...

peace!

Haha, that sounds like hell of a start for a workday :):) :joint:
Where is that Jaggen strain available? Is it long flowertime?

Now go back and do the last trimming.
Keep it up!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
those nugs all look great man very frosty, but is that Tobacco i see mixed into your nug bowl!!!

dont contamite those lovely nugs with tobWHACKo man!!!!

mary is a very jealous plant, she does not want to be shared with any other plants.

B

bonecarver_OG

:D hehe thx for the coments all :D

txuck - this amnesia haze takes much less time than that. max 80 days or so :D ssh x ptk is killer smoke. most potent all-round smoke i got. i can be smoking anything all day and its SSH x PTK that puts me to sleep at night :D

jaggen i9s jackflash by sensiseeds - just a quite special pheno :D

hella fella - thats what starts me up in the morning :D i NEVER sleep siesta :D too restless for that :D remember im not spanish by origin ;) :D also those HUGE coffees i drink doesnt help either...

yesprop215 - hehe :D i got the bad old habi of smoking a bit of tobacc owith the herb. tobacco is apowerfull medicinal plant :D ask any southamerican indian :D hehe peace mate

B

bonecarver_OG

:D

hehehe - today i was chasing one of my cats who escaped out to the garden, and came up on one of the piles of recycled coco i thrown out before - I WAS QUITE SURPRISED when i saw there was a little weed plant growing happilly there - it might have been some left over seed, or any old half dead clone i have thrown out.

but lucky i got it in time - in one months time anyone would have been able to see it from far...

it was now about 30 cm tall :D

peace all

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
:D... it might have been some left over seed, or any old half dead clone i have thrown out.

but lucky i got it in time - in one months time anyone would have been able to see it from far...

it was now about 30 cm tall :D

peace all

You should call the plant Houdini :D :D