What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

This thread is fantastic. Thank you for sharing. I wish I was having half as much fun with coco as you are. Those hash pics were unreal too. Great work.

B

bonecarver_OG

we tried a joint with a small nug of the very resinous plant i harvested and put to reveg last weeks thursday.. its potent as hell.. very narcotic and it goes far..

im pretty sure its a herrijuana - so darn potent...

peace!

Hey BC, Your co-op reminded me of a news story about 50 or so people who decide to do a 'co-op grow' in Spain. In the end, they got busted, sad story.

I was living in Caceres (with out the accent as I don't know/to stoned to figure out) Beautiful weather out there, clear, dry, sun soaked days agghhh, how I miss.

Luckily, the Spanish costituition protects personel freedom quite well, compared to most european countries. I think it basicly states that as long as your not dealing, you can pretty much do what you want in your own house. The catch is, it's up to the police/Guardia Civil to determin whether or not you're 'dealing'. I was reading an interesting article in Cannabis Culture magazine about it.

Here we grow again!

B

bonecarver_OG

our coop is a 2 person thing :D and we are not going public like that coop grow you mentioned :D i think that coop you are talking about was really more or less a political move to get attencion to the cause.

definetly privacy is something highly rated in spain. i apreciate that a lot! :D

----

i made some OIL this night using ethanol. got out about 10 grams. the result is good - but i definetly prefeer to work with butane for speed :D alcohol takes a looooong time to boil off.

i mixed the oil with hash powder.. ill post pics later....

:D

peace!

ElRubio

Veteran
Helo Bonecarver:
so huge thread, it seems amazing...I begin to read it...:joint:

Best wishes for you. The lasts pics ´re amazing...

buenas vibras!

jump117

Veteran
...i made some OIL this night using ethanol. got out about 10 grams. .. ill post pics later....
Hola :wave: bonecarver_OG !

Will you also post more details plz, readings of grams (-600?) and ml, mins and some description.
And :listen2: how much is ethanol in your place? Will you try it on fresh?

Jump

B

bonecarver_OG

hello jump117 :D

well - the material was as earlier stated - used for making ice hash. it was a bit less than 600g.

i used 1,5 liters of alcohol, made a 2.30 minute wash with -20 degree celsius ethanol. well.. atleast the alcohol kept the temp thru the first bunch of jars - later on it started to go up in temp.

i added alcohol when i thought the amount of alcohol retained by the material was too much.

all in all i dont think it was a very good OIL-run at all - the yield was fairly low - but on the other hand the result is of a high quality. its a dark golden brown oil, thick, hard and sticky - but NOT see thru after collecting it up.

i mixed the oil with about 10 - 12 g of moroccan hash that i had previously frozen and ground to a powder..

end result - a big piece of hash weighing in at 22 grams. the smell of the oil is far more hashy than i thought - but im sure the ice hash session took out a LOT of the flavours and aromas of that material.

i made a small amount first using maybe 50-60g, with other trim and small buds that were not completelly dry - for flavour if not other thing. this material was harvested specifically for this purpose.

my conclusion is - TOO much of the resin/alcohol got retained by the material. i prefeer butane extractions - its cheaper and more effective in getting out all resin - in my setup atleast.

i normally get 10% BHO from trim - using icehash and ethanol oil run - i got out much less - maybe abouot 5% of the resin.

it WAS a funny experiment - and entertaining - untill the evaporation part started :D hehe it took ages - i finished at 4 in the morning.

so if i would have been using butane - i would have been able to process a bigger amount of trim in the same time. using butane is more laborous because of the emptying and filling of the tube - that takes some time.. but still i think its worth it, for quality, yield and price/gram of finished product. :D

but it was VERY funny :D

i still have about 2.5 dl of alcohol left that i might use for a specific mission i got in mind. its been a loong time since i made oil dipped Thai-Sticks :D and now i got a very suitable sativa finishing of :D more about that when its time.

fotos of the process of the oil making were made by my mate VEND. very handy to have someone doing the timing while i was stiring and lifting and pouring alco/oil mix. :D his fotos ill grab and post later.

a pic of the OIL during the last moments of evaporation :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i got to ad the house smelled nicelly like VODKA :D brought me right back home to scandinavia :D

B

bonecarver_OG

the last 2 plants i harvested had both nice nugs - one nicer than the other :D

well.. both are nice :D

the first one i think is a HERRIJUANA - a very resinous, potent and smooth flavoured smoke. unusual, hashy flavour because of the extreme amount of resin. hope this one revegs ASAP. this one is a keeper for many reasons :D

the other one i think is an alibi.. fruity flavour and resinous but not as potent nor as impressive as the first one. a bit more fluffy. the flavour is not too interesting. but this one goes down nicelly in a bong :D

am i stoned or doesnt it look almost like the same nug in both fotos? hehehe

harvested one sativa today.. when dry i might post pics of it... i think its a very lesotho leaning pheno of lesotho x uzbekistan.. smells a bit funky and rotten fruit touches. lets see in a week or so - how she smokes :D this one been flowering for at least 3.5 months. i put her in 12/12 in december...

there is 2 more sativas left - one is definetly looking like a nice smoke, very resinous, and it looks like its going to fatten up even more maybe 1-2 weeks if im lucky. smells like pungent forest fruit.

and the last one to finish off, is a bit too early to say how she is going to be.. gonna take an other few weeks or even more. can say at all yet... now after 3.5 months this one is starting to get resinous and a few orange hairs. its pretty much in the start of flowering.... normally the long flowering sativas make up for the wait... but i need the space they are occupying soon :D hehe

gonna start flushing them soon - to see if this is gonna get things going faster..

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Wow! Really nice work with that oil. And with the frosty bud, as always compadre.

This weekend i tried some oil and budder from the master Grassman, and it was the stoner stuff i´ve tried ever.:yoinks:

Big up Bone! Keep it rockin

B

bonecarver_OG

hello dimajones :D

the oil is potent - and the hash i mixed it into - is killer :D very charras like flavour hehe

i cant wait for the plant of that frosty bud to reveg - the smoke is so nice and unusual. not a flavour anyone i have had testing it recognizes.

i bet the grassman budder must have been nice :D enjoy! :D

peace!

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great show amigo & sweet cocoa oil :wink:

the resin structure is nice visible on my new wide screen :D

optically i like the white/green nug more than the first golden

...but if you say the first is smoking better, than it probably is so!

peace'

B

bonecarver_OG

the first came out more golden in the photo - mostly because i had some sun coming in thru the roof-window :D

the first nug - well the whole plant in REAL LIFE - is the WHITEST plant any around here has seen - and to me with soon 20 years in the canna-business, id say its special :D

hm - hehe it looks better in real life :D

B

bonecarver_OG

mhazeventura - i tried today the amnesia haze :D it truly is a special smoke experience :D quite long lasting high on top of being first class high grade :D this one is staying as a keeper for sure :D

we are still waiting for the first jaggen and SSD to try them :D

peace!

Marijuanaut

WoW...thats some frosty buds bone :p
all is looking good mate :)
don't forget to make some crosses with those elit clones ;)
have a nice evening :)

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D yo man :D we didnt forget about that :D

we had two males of SSH/PTK x PTK lightly dusting all of them - there is going to be a few seeds to try out :D dont know yet how many yet though :D hehe

peace mate!

Latest posts

Latest posts