What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi mate,
How,s it going? So your a Mod eh, congrats!

aba shanti-i

Their sound system plays one day at Notting Hill carnival in the area that i always go to. Will have a smoke for you there......Been going every year since '91, 70's and 80's were a bit grim.... This one i'll be 60 a few days before! The last couple of years it's been bad, loads of police, more roads shut, bloody Boris Johnson............kin twat.

Take care
C

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe awesome! id really like to go to the notting hill festival one day :D i have seen fotos of the soundsystems galore and i want to feel the wobble one day too hehe :D

i used to see aba shanti-i in brigthon back in the mid 90's - it was an experience :D

peace man!

Cloneman

Veteran
Yes mate def re-arranges your internal organs..........Mind you when the jungle started before drum and base that was awesome, i remember being in the middle of the sound system CMC (shit hot D&B still there) in the mid 90's when they dropped a tune...... BOOOOM, everybody jumped in the air, the hair on the back of my neck stood on end and my tooth fillings were trying to get out my mouth.........bloody brilliant

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe awesome :d those bass horns really can pump out high dB :D

for my home system i use closed boxes for cleaner sound :D and its more easier to EQ to a nice clear transparent sound, so i dare to say the sytem im putting together is really a audiophile system, besides the obvious fact im putting in about 4 times more Wattage into the bass sytem :D

all in all i got 5 x 12" closed cabinets, all along one wall of my studio/listening/SMOKING room :D

earthquake!

B

bonecarver_OG

damn the last chronic i cut is huge.. its alone filling up my 1,5 x 1,5 drying rack..

also i got a few more monster sized plants coming up for harvest later on, a ssh x ptk and an other huge chronic.

this summer the aircondition is making a huge difference in temps, the grow area also got more ventilation than last summer. this far im not getting too extreme temps at all .. for beeing in south spain having a bit above normal temps is to be expected..

i threw in a bunch of our jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk and also a few ssh/lp x ssh/ptk/ptk they should be done before summer is over :D so im looking forward to toke on that later too :D both are tasty, but the jaggen cross was way over the expectacions... sour apple and skunky flavours :D cant wait :D

peace all!

eyyo

Nice to hear that you survive the summer. Have in mind that last summer you said that it isnt worth flowering inside in summer due to the heat? Do you use on ac just for the flowering area now?

Nice with a big harvest :)

keep it green

B

bonecarver_OG

no, i use an airconditioner in my house, that is above the grow area, and since laws of physics make the colder air to go downstairs, the whole bottom area gets passivelly cooled. the difference is HUGE to before, and definetly this far it is worth it :D

also this summer i got possibility to use water with a low EC, that greatly helps to keep the plants healthier too - since with high heat the plants use more water, and its quick to get big EC build up.

peace all :D

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - the other day i told half jokinglly to vend that i estimated the yield on the last TWO branch chronic.. i said it looked like it was 200g of smoke divided up on two branches.. and i almost choked on my spliff when i scaled it today and it WAS spot on 200g of nugs when trimmed.

funny coincidense or a good guess? hehe

anyway darn chronic is a monster - more than half of the harvest is huge nugs.
should be cured in a week or so

this far i think the chronics are nice smelling but lacks some flavour. or rather kind of HASHY flavour..

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe i couold resist and i test smoked of the nugs.. the thing is this chronic has fatter nugs even than the ones i flowered this winter with the PM scare etc.. well anyway it is damn tasty! anyway i know i test smoked it before under proper conditions but i just forgotten.. anyway very fruity flavour, and its not even properly cure dyet.. so this time around im sure im in for a surprise...

maybe because of an exadgerated flush in 3/4 in into flowering made the trick.. the flowering is long so a week of flush did it well good it seems.. even though i got most leaf to drop of earlier than before this time, but then again i chaged nute plan.

i been told this cut loves high EC nutes, so i was giving it genereally harder nute dose, but i changed it for a normal nute dosage for my conditions and it improved a lot. i dont feed mroe than ec 1.4 and that only rarelly. i like to give higher doses of PK to the big yielding ones.. they seem to make use of it...

anyway gotto finish this spliff..

good night

B

bonecarver_OG

awesome to see ya haze ! :D hope the weather is as good up there as down here ! :D

yeah the chronic is nice for sure :D

peace!

mo fire!!

B

bonecarver_OG

aircondition is great... pumping out about 16 L + of salt free water a day..

means i can be flushing properly as often as i want... also with the ehat now the plants do use a LOT of water... its necesary to water 2 times a day... if ur not dedicated to this... it wont be worth it..

slave to the plants lol hehe

well anyway yeilds are going really well now... stocking up on the top nugs for my personal stash...

cant complain...

i planted a while back seeds of two new crosses of ours, finally i kept only 6 because of space issues, but this far the SSH/PTK x Beeniemans choise (jamaica) is looking very nice indeed.. short and very indica dominant in veg, with wide leaf and good looks.. it will get vegged several months more i think before i will flower it...

also i got 1 or 2 blockberry x beeniemans from the same planted seeds as mentioned above, an other very indica dominant cross, that is promising lots of resin and FAT ass nugs! :D

i gave away some of the ssh/ptk x beeniemans to a mate to plant outside, i really hope they turn out good. im not going to share the smoke or anything, maybe i get to try a smoke to see how it is, but its mostly to check out how the seeds are doing....

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

one funny thing i realized the other day...

cheap cigars , atleast here in spain, are made with 2nd grade tobacco from the fine cigar producing countries, but mostly itts clippings and other rests, making it impossible to roll them as normal cigars that are made with whole leafs as wrappers.

well here the cheapos ciggars got a BIG BLUNT WRAP under neath a thin tobacco leaf cover to make it look like a solid tobacco leaf cigar..

it means its an easy thing to empty them with a tweezer or long nosed pliers and such, and just fill em up to the brim with weed... and its REALLY CHEAP hehe YET very tasty :D

only thing missing is the flavour from the platinum wraps i like hehe :D

one test i did was dipping the mouth piece in a mix of honey and nice aged venezuelan rum and some cinnamon bark..

it was awesome and tasty...

next time ill try with vanilla pods in the rum.. should make nice spiced rum flavour...

hehe

blunts rule :d

peace all!!!

B

bonecarver_OG

i had to scrap my former guerilla plans for this year.. instead i planted 5 seeds of ssh/ptk x beeniemans choise in my veggie garden.. lets see if they get hidden by veggies or not :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i should add - im getting vey high flu8sh out EC.. guess the high temps are drying out the pots more than it seems.. so im in for a lot flushing...

its cool.. will save on nutes..

summer plan is to water with only PH adjusted LOW EC water atleast every 2-3 days - and im going to cut down on the nutes even more..

got 35º Celsius in the flowering room now.. and it actually is kinda fresh compared to past summers..

for next summer i will install a aircon in the grow area.. it will be worth it :D no more dripping sweat while watering....

peace all!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

i been cleaning the bong today... i havent used it for atleast a month or so... since my last visit at the docs, and his alarming look when he was listening to my lungs... i decided to cut down on bongs and smoke a bit more occasionally during the day..

anyway latelly the lungs seem to have recuperated a bit so i thought id give the good old bong a go :D

amazing... is all i can say..

i like spliffs.. but sometimes a quick bong hit is way more satisfying...

actually a quite tasty mix.. smoking ssh/ptk and chronic mix in the bong,...

i like the chronic sort of.. should maybe cross her with some male of our lines to see what happens...

peace all! :D

eyyo

Hola bone_carver!

Lucky to hear you got the yields with you!

As i remember you dont use high ec's? How low can you go now when its hot? You use canna huh?

If living in a house in spain what ec you got from the tapwater? crazy i can imagine. You know about the ec from apartmentwater in spain?

Keep it green!
hasta

gates3rd

Hello,

great report very much to read :))

i have 32c in my room, and you say you have 35c do you think we will have problems cause of temps ? outside i have 37c so 32c is really cool when u imagine a hps is hanging in there, but i cant get anylower now.

the only thing i can do is to water very cold so the temp drops a bit in the rootzone.

thx

B

bonecarver_OG

hello all... just went and planted 35 seeds..

ill update later about the crosses.. all in all 5 crosses, from last and this year.

eyyo - tap water can range from 1.0 to 2.0, unless you live in an area with low ec fresh water from rivers or wells.

the area i live in has high ec water... i collect rain water, and i use the water from my airconditioner and the de humidifiers.

gates3rd - heat affects the manner the plants produce the flowers, but thats the only problem i got rigth now.

its important to use less nutes, and lower ec water, since the plants use a lot of water in the heat.. also i use 3 x 600 in a small area, i got 4 out take fans of 180 m2 spread out along the backwall..

anyway :D airconditioner is a good help if its possible to use one :D next year i hope to get it sorted out :D also there is several ways of cooling the rez water, and water more often, it will cool also the roots. i dont cool my rez, but i have it in the basement and its fairly fresh down there at night - and the temps of the water keep quite stable along the day.

peace all!

Latest posts

Latest posts