What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

been a buzy weekend in the grow area :D

harvested several big plants, and also i transplanted and put to flower a whole bunch of clones, and 2 enormous old moms that are going out..

the veg area is getting very over grown and im taking out the biggest vegged plants first to make space for the multitude of clones that still are left in there.

the revegged moms are getting too big and its time to cut clones and ASAP flower the revegs and obviously keep the clones instead :D its time to take clones of ssh/ptkxssh/lp, jaggenxssh/ptk/ptk and more..

finally it turned out to be more blockberry/beeniemans choice seeds than thought and hopefully its over 150 when done picking them out.

this year i dont think we will make as many crosses as last year (17 i think?) but instead concentrate on the ones we liked the most. :D

im looking into increasing the veg/flower area even more for a while - since i want to be able to make seeds independently of the flowering area i got now. this will increase work area and also speed of work.

peace all!

eyyo

Hola Bone! (and rest of the coco-coop!)

Always when its been a busy day at the growroom you know that you have done something nice. :)
I love spending time in my growrooms. But unfortunely i cant do it as much as i want.

Anyway i wish you a good 2010 and im looking forward to continue following your projects!

Are you selling any of your seeds or are it just for coco-coop members?
You have any recommendations for strains with great genetics that are harvesting pretty good in about 9 flowering weeks?

Keep it up!

B

bonecarver_OG

at the moment we have no seeds for sale. maybe in the future, we will see.

there is a lot of strains that are good that harvest at around 9 weeks :D such a big choice its dificult to say anything specific.

peace!

A

arcticsun

hehe its going to be fun to follow your crosses this year aswell :D

17 you say hehe, I did 7 and I have a hell of a hard time trying to keep control of what is what :D its gonna be a big mixbag for sure lol :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D

we have a lot of space luckilly :D and we spread out the work also :D

hehe and finally its actually 18 crosses :D

:D

vend

hello yall im gonna give alittle update:dance013:

in flower i got
chitral,
purple pakistani,
dc x uzbekistan,
shh x ptkxptk f2,
ssd x ssh x ptkx ptk
ssh x ptk
ssh x lp
ssh x ptk x ssh x lp

and some more i just have to go spiderman to check the ones in the other side of the room.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D i know how it is man :D

how many u got flowering now? is it 50 or what? :D

ur doing an awesome job mate :D

out of all the crosses we made this past year, i know wich i will plant next :D

i gotto try out these asap ;

SSH/PTK x SSH/PTKxPTK
ssh/ptk x beeniemans
blockberry x beeniemans
JAGGEN/SSH/PTK/PTK x SSH/PTKxSSH/LP
ssh/ptk x SSH/PTKxSSH/LP

and there is still a whole lot more to try out as soon as there is space :D vend i know u got a huge collection over there too :D

peace!

vend

yeah man now its like 60 or so but 29 unsexed so x youre fingers and hope for bud. hehe
my room is only 2 x 2 meters with 3 x 600 so its getting stuffed

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe thats a stuffed grow room :D i seen the nugs so they seem to be very happy indeed :D
hehe

vend

also got some seeds of (ssh x ptk) x (ssh x lp) x sweet and sour diesel i wanna try but my hands are tied for another month or so .

A

arcticsun

lol geez thats alot of weed :D And a lot of crosses. would love to see pics of the DCxuzbeki when you have something interesting to show.

Thatsa strain id love to try tbh

B

bonecarver_OG

vend - same here - no space for a few months, atleast :D

arcticsun, ill try to get pics up when its time :D

at the moment im trying some clones i got gifted from my mate hazeventura :D hopa all is good with ya mate!

at the moment i think the most interesting yield wise seems to be the chronic, i have yet not flowered any of the ograscal nor the powerplant cut, but soon its time.

the cripple berry really looks like a dc clone. so chunky, but with a little bit more vigour and stretch :D

peace!

vend

i have a ssh x lp that is very fat and short and a ssh x ptk x ssh x lp that has a very long big cola
i use 2x 600 over and one 600 from the side first time i tryed this and this far im very happy with the results

peace

hehe :D i know how it is man :D

how many u got flowering now? is it 50 or what? :D

ur doing an awesome job mate :D

out of all the crosses we made this past year, i know wich i will plant next :D

i gotto try out these asap ;

SSH/PTK x SSH/PTKxPTK
ssh/ptk x beeniemans
blockberry x beeniemans
JAGGEN/SSH/PTK/PTK x SSH/PTKxSSH/LP
ssh/ptk x SSH/PTKxSSH/LP

and there is still a whole lot more to try out as soon as there is space :D vend i know u got a huge collection over there too :D

peace!

WHERE can I get some of these Jaggen type seeds? Do they grow wild in the east of Spain or what? I'll drive up there. Put some on Seedbay or something mate. Please.

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

hehe the jaggen is great material for crosses :D we are particullary happy with the jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk :D soon enough its going to be time to flower the big revegged bush again :D im definetly looking forward to that :D

just gotto cut some clones first hehe :D

peace all

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
just droppin a lil american west coast greetz in with ya bone!
been a while since i got caught up in here!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
lol geez thats alot of weed :D And a lot of crosses. would love to see pics of the DCxuzbeki when you have something interesting to show.

Thatsa strain id love to try tbh

Heya bonecarver see you still got it all green.

I grew the DC x uzbeki when i was in Chile , from seeds Rasjano gave me. My room was already in flower so i popped only 2 seeds, got 1 male , 1 fem. I tossed the male and he fem went straight on 12/12. I got 22 gram of her, hardest nugs i've ever seen. A little popcornbud weighted like a gram. Nice taste and long lasting buzz.

B

bonecarver_OG

sounds like we are in for a treat with the dc uzbeki :D

looking forward to that :D

B

bonecarver_OG

i have been saving trim for a long time... and tomorow its time to sieve it :D and also on the side i been saving some very resinous sugar leafs for BHO making - lets see if we get together enough material
to make a small chunk of jelly hash :D

rigth now the material is on a last quick dry with dehumidifers, since it was in the same room as a recently havested plant.. this means it got a bit humid again :D but i think in a few hours it should be ok to freeze :D

i made a new screen for dryseiving... its 50x50cm and as usually i made a 5-6cm high wall on the sides to keep material in. this time i used a 90 microns screen from my mate VEND :D also i fitted 4 little supporting legs to keep it well above the metacrylate board i use for collecting the trichs.

i made it heavy duty, using over 40 screws + glue and all parts that recieve strain are made out of oak.

looking forward to try it...

Last edited: