What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
hey bone,
steping in late but better late than never!!!
Damm love the show here:lurk: and all the fine crosses!!!
especially the Jaggen and the Amnesia Haze crosses!! :laughing:
Amnesia Haze is my fav. smoke ever...Jaggen is is also nice but i did not have my mum anymore!! Lottas memorys coming up!!

B

bonecarver_OG

the jaggen is nice but in my opinion it is lacking a bit of bodystone :D hehe but that is all personal preferences :D people got different taste :D but the truth is the jaggen has been interesting to cross with :D

i do plant to try to keep the jaggen around for a while. the last plant we got of her after the summer had time to get flowered, and now we are revegging it.

anyway i got a handfull of new cuts to try out later :d and now we are really buzy with the plants from seeds from the crosses.

amnesia haze is ok smoke for sure :D but she cant handle the heat during the summer here indoors - and i wont keep her for one more summer. its a shame since it is a nice smoke for sure :D

the jackherrer/corinto/destroyer x ptk is continuing to pack on resin. its starting to look almost rediculous. long stalked trichomes, even on nugs far from the light.. i moved her around a little bit today to try to get maximize light coverage on her.. but its a messy thing on such a bushy plant. a lot of branches and nugs - all full of resin..

the jaggen/ssh/ptk/PTK that is behaving like a keeper is also increasing the resin coverage with an alarming speed.. some of the lower nugs have some AIR to them but the resing coverage goes very far down on the plant - and since i normally dont grow anything on the lower parts of the plants - im sure this one will behave very well pistolwhipping it.. all those lower nus and resing is jsut going to pop up on the top of the plants.. soon enough i gotto decide if i need to cut it a little bit early to be able to have a clean reveg...

very soon the veg area is going to be full of revegging plants... :D and clones and seedlsings :D buzy times :D

the jamaican males are starting to drop pollen and i will this week start with the polinating of the SSH/PTK. im going to seed this plant completelly. im sure there will be some chance of nice phenos.. the beeniemans choice is very sativa dominant in flowering.. so its very oposite to SSH/PTK and this gives some posibility to hybrid phenos :D hopefully!

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

ufff... jsut realized the clones on the back part of the tray have gotten roots and its time to transplant them.. im talking about the SSH/PTK's.. been longing to fill up a room with these girls :D and soon enough it is going to be time :D this smoke is my favorite of all times....

going to start filling up pots tomorow :D

peace!

B

bonecarver_OG

... just went down to check... even more clones than i thought need to get transplanted.. gonna be a buzy day...

A

arcticsun

sorry ma bro, but i keep forgetting what these shortages are ..

tell me whats PTK? im sure uve said prolly dozens of times in the thread. hehe but humor me :D

A

arcticsun

oh sweeetness... thanks m8. that cross sounds fantastic. did you use the PTK male or female?

B

bonecarver_OG

in what cross :D

most of the things i grow has PTK in it in some way.

the SSH/LP and SSH/PTK were made by cloneman. allways when listing the parents of a cross the male is noted LAST.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

today is a moonless day here.. and the night is verydark .. :D so i decided to take a close look at the outdoor ssh/ptk/ssh/lp - and i went out in the night :D sneaked around a little bit in the garden, and i went to the spot :D

after fumbling around in total darkness i found the stem of the plant close to the base - and to my surprise it was almost as thin as when i put it out.. the first small branch i reached i snipped off and took inside to have a look in the light..

well the low nug isnt too impressive as expected - but i can see its almost entirelly mature - so my conclusion is the rest of the plant should be even more so mature.. the litlle nug is very resinous and smells good :D but its not FAT in any way...

but i didnt really expect this hermie to turn into something smokeable - so this is a nice surprise, even if the plant is small :D

now i have to check with my friends how the outdoor amnesia haze is. that one is slightly bigger than this plant i hope :D hehe

peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

now when i decided to harvest it :D i went ahead and did it.

there is actualy some top nugs that look ok :D

ill post a pic of the nuggets later..

peace

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

im talking about the SSH/PTK's.. been longing to fill up a room with these girls :D and soon enough it is going to be time :D this smoke is my favorite of all times....

going to start filling up pots tomorow :D

peace!

i wus talking about the ssh/ptk :D didnt know btw that the male should be listed last hehe ill keep that in mind for future reference

peace -arcticsun

B

bonecarver_OG

:D yeah man the ssh/ptk was made by cloneman :D it is my all time favorite nugs :D

also i think many of the crosses with her are working out over expectations :D must be the PTK side of things :D that some stable stuff.

im rigth now smoking jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk and it sure is tasty and potent too :D similar to jaggen but with more of a ssh and ptk touch hehehe all in all very nice. but these two plants i cut earlier were not keepers because of small yeild.. the remaining one is too early to test smoke but its more resinous than the ones im smoking and also much much more productive :D im stoked :D

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

the flavour of these early test nugs of jaggen/ssh/ptk/ptk is very nice - its got the fruity qualities of PTK, pear and apple like hints, but with a small lemony note. all in all a very sweet and flavour full smoke.

the high is good, body and head in a nice combo...

but it makes me get nervous :D the heart rate goes up a lot at first and then it gets quite crushing..

peace

A

arcticsun

lol mate you are making my mouth water here :D ive got some LP#1 here right now. its not my favorite smoke, its too yucky floral imo, could use a spicy hint to it. wish i had a nice indica male to X it to, but hope i get around to that sometime.

that ssh/ptk now that sounds like a bomb strain, ive got a ssh f2 with an indica dom father. hope that it gives me something similar to what you have in your ssh/ptk :D

B

bonecarver_OG

arctic sun :d i want to see that SSH :D

pebble :D - yeah man :D lots of fruity and nice flavours :D

today we had one more session of nug testing :D and to top it off we made some jelly hash with this weekends BHO :D and after smoking it - it was all GAME OVER. hehe the hash is the most sticky and creamy jelly i ever made :D

we tested today:

jaggen x ssh/ptk/ptk - very nice... the big pheno i got flowering that looks like a keeper.. after a micro wave quick dry now we know its a keeper.. im going to cut it one of the following days to give it a clean reveg... we were both amazed - since the smell if so skunky and citric, and the smoke smells perfumed. and the high finally was over expectatins.

chitral - nice smoke but mellow high - pretty but not to reveg.

ssh/ptk x ssh/lp - the outdoor plant, also a nug quick dryed. this one is pure poison. amazing high. extremelly long lasting and devastating. this plant was not a keeper, but since we got one pheno allready as a keeper, and there is two more nice fems at VENDS place.. and i got all of the rest of the ssh/lp planted - and also all the ssh/ptk x ssh/lp i made. if we find more keepers ill be so surpised.. i mean the outdoor hermie is so potent i would not hesitate to keep it if it not wasnt for the hermie tendencies it has in the beginning of flowering.

the jelly hash has blockberry, ssh/ptk, ssh/lp, jaggen, amnesia haze and more

vend

man im just trashed after our session today. the crosses are better then we have hope for so i just hope the next bunch wil be the same.

here some ssd

Attachments

• sweet&sour diesel 3.jpg
    sweet&sour diesel 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 8
  • W/P # 4 at a month or so after being stunted for a while due to inexpierence
    W/P # 4 at a month or so after being stunted for a while due to inexpierence
    74.1 KB · Views: 29
  • sweet&sour diesel 2.jpg
    sweet&sour diesel 2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_0399.jpg
    100_0399.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts