What's new

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

RACO - wow that if anything is a nice bunch of nugs!! thanx! i can smell it from here! hehe :D

GDW - we have had thoughts about it - but more in a future sense :D

:D and to make sure we have access to coco + nutes - its way cheaper buying in bulk too. well, we will see about that. all in due time :D

peace :D

Well...

i started the gigantic task of transplanting. well i started preparing a few days a go - prefilling the pots - and making like a mold with a pot of same size as the actual plant that is going to get transplanted. ill post pics about that later..

i transplanted:
3 alibi
3 Bogglegum
10 super G
6 Love potion
1 Special mix
1 DC
3 Johny deep
2 Cheese x Trainwreck
2 Mental Floss
1 Budular balls x destroyer

left to transplant:
18 cascadia - im not sure of finishing number of plants going to flowering.
5 x18 x DC
7 LSDC
2 PTK
1 LUI
1 rox

left about 30..

tomorow i will go get the coco from the greenhouse and flush it and use it on saturday to transplant the rest - or if i get time i will transplant some tomorow night. lets see how quickly i can flush it etc :D

i just got to switch to flowering as soon as possible.

and yeah - i took 54 clones of SSH x PTK to have for my friends and the rest for me etc..

also decided the 20+ clones i got of SSH X PTK will most likelly get flowered in the same tiny pots they are in now.. atleast untill i get time to pick out males of cascadia etc - to getspace to transplant them to 12 liter pots.

this is one crazy grow - a good example of how to make sure u get ur hands full more than in one way - phew!

preparing: 40 liter containers - 9 gallon.

the cloning chamber.... 54 clones + 4 rooted ones. got capacity of 12 x 15 = clones but.. i just put 10 clones inside each container. and half space is ocupied only. yeah - and one container got 4 clones. then i didnt have more plugs and seriously - all of these clones should root so im going to have too many anyway in the end - im sure!

the plants right before lights of.

G

:D , cheers mate :yes: your pics always make me happy , your passion shines through them brightly . keep up the great work bone .

baby PTKs :yes:

peace

G

hehehe, going to be good to compare all our ptk grows in the coming weeks , another grower mentioned in chat they have just planted some too. :yes: all the best mate .

B

bonecarver_OG

well - the 2 seeds of ptk i planted are from the original ones of tomhill. not any f2's etc. the seeds were a bit old - but lets hope for the best. i got 2 completelly difrent plants of ptk - one tall and one short. funny lets see - maybe a boy and a girl.

the dc is od - doesnt seem to like the nutes that much! well lets see if it grows out of it after transplant.

man o man is my growroom loaded - cant wait to start picking out males etc - to get it in a bit of order - its nuts - ive overdone it again :D but as i was planning to use twice the space hehe... im a bit stuborn should just let go of some of the weaker ones :D lets see if i get to do it when i transplant whats left..

peace

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"RACO - wow that if anything is a nice bunch of nugs!! thanx! i can smell it from here! hehe "

jejeje!!
Your smoke reports are so fckn awesome that I´m going to send you more samples...jejeej,some are going to be of even better quality,and more cured.
Handfulls of:
1) PTK and DC
2)BlueDancer

Spinrazor,
Beautiful babies there! good luck!! :yes:

:D:D:D

B

bonecarver_OG

a closer look at how i solve my drainage :D

trays are elevated from the floor about 40 cm. they are leaning down a bit - about 2 cm /1m to make the flow of water to the drainage easier. pretty much i just put the back suporting beam about 2-3 cm higher and thats it.

the upside down Y is whats suporting the lights and ballast and ventilation. its pretty much the back bone of the setup.

here are the trays collecting water..

the tiles makes it easier to clean up spill water etc

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe

seems yesterdays transplanting rush made me forget about spraying the clones and today they are far from good looking. cant believe it - feel like an idiot. hope the clones make it - need only 31 of the 54 :) if not i will have to cut more .. and severally affect the yeild of the big ssh x mom i have...

thats for having my hands full.

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

im spraying the clones hoping to get some humidity into those flacid hanging ugly poor things..

B

bonecarver_OG

i am seeing some positive changes.. tomorow i will take out the dead ones - seems many are going to do well :) im not going to have to cut the mom that much if i need to take new clones tomorow.

peace :D im soon of to the greenhouse to grab the coco to recycle it. i got about 100L of water prepared to flush it with...

peace

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what happened bonecarver? you say some plants died after you transplanted them?

do you know why? did you forget to water them?

hope all is gonna be good man.

B

bonecarver_OG

gaiusmarius said:
what happened bonecarver? you say some plants died after you transplanted them?

do you know why? did you forget to water them?

hope all is gonna be good man.

no - the clones i took yesterday :D i forgot to give them a last misting of water before i went to sleep.. and this afternoon when i had time to check them most were in a bad shape - they had lost the humidity they had :(

the crucial first 24 hours is really what makes a clone work or not.

ill take more clones if i have to.. but i hate f**k ups hehe

:D

B

bonecarver_OG

ok ive been transplanting with recycled coco :D

transplanted:
16 cascadia
2 ptk
1 lui
1 rox

left:

5 x18 x dc
7 lsdc

G

nice bit of structural engineering for the lights mate :yes: "could hold up the titanic" :D
shame about the clones , rhiztonic is good for stress also , fingers crossed most pull through .

Tasty looking tops Raco :yummy: , also looking forward to bones report and pic :D

peace all

B

bonecarver_OG

ill most likelly try to do the rest of the transplanting today - if not tomorow - but id prefeer to have it done tonight :D

i hope i have space for all the pots hehe :) almost all plants have been transplanted to 2 in each 12 liter pot.