What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Professor P's Macro thread

professor p

Veteran
Looking into the center of a stem :bigeye:
picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting lost in your amazing images,,, 'dream time'

Incredible work professor! :gday:

professor p

Veteran
I'm getting lost in your amazing images,,, 'dream time'

Incredible work professor! :gday:

Thanks Smurf!!

Blue Heron #111 male flower half way thru bloom.. And no, there were no Stigmas on him, just trichomes and he's very stable.. Selected from 120+ plants and over 2 years of testing went in to this male. :tiphat:

I tested the final two keeper males, they both were nice but the offspring of the #111 was astounding! .. He's the dad in the Blue Magoo Bx2 and the Salmon River OG (in previous photos).

picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
Wow now I want some Magoo bx2's. Hope I see them around to grab a pack. That's awesome you're running a large pool to select from. Proper!

professor p

Veteran
Wow now I want some Magoo bx2's. Hope I see them around to grab a pack. That's awesome you're running a large pool to select from. Proper!

Hi Cannavore!

It's a tedious process but many of these strains are my building blocks for future projects, so I don't corners and it saves me time down the road ;)

happy i grabbed some Salmon River OG, nice looking male
Hello Zomboy,
The blue heron male is nuts, and i thought the other male I selected might be the keeper. I was wrong and I'm so glad I didn't rush to conclusions without proper testing.
Fantastic pics, some of the best on this site, thanks for the refresher!
Thanks Marrdogg,
I've seen some amazing photos and great looking plants on the site.. Pretty amazing to have access to so many photos and information!!, I'm just happy I can contribute a bit of content.. Time has been scarce these days :tiphat:

Thanks again for checking out the thread folks!

Cheers

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
That male is crazy! Almost looks good enough to smoke!
What name are your seeds released under, and where do I find them? I'm guessing not seedbay. I don't really pay much attention to the other forum. The salmon river is beautiful. I'd love to see some backed up full plant shots, if you have them.
Keep em coming!
-gil

Edit: found dynasty genetics? Which of the vendors is the most legit? I've only used seedbay...or is this one of those things we're not supposed to talk about on icmag?

Last edited:

professor p

Veteran
That male is crazy! Almost looks good enough to smoke!
What name are your seeds released under, and where do I find them? I'm guessing not seedbay. I don't really pay much attention to the other forum. The salmon river is beautiful. I'd love to see some backed up full plant shots, if you have them.
Keep em coming!
-gil

Edit: found dynasty genetics? Which of the vendors is the most legit? I've only used seedbay...or is this one of those things we're not supposed to talk about on icmag?

Hi Gil,

Yes, the male even smelled good enough to smoke :D luckily the smell and potency are dominant traits he passes to the offspring.

I'll be able to take some full plant shots fairly soon, but I'm currently working without a wideanlge lens..

I'm not here to advertise or try to sell anything and I respect those boundary of professionalism.. So I won't discuss selling/vendors on the boards unless it's about seedbay ect ;)

Cheers

professor p

Veteran
I received a message asking about Villain Killer, so here it is ;)

EDIT: Villain Killer is a clone only of the Caramel OG (OG bubba x ms.universe F2 #21), this was an alternate version of my Caramel Candy Kush.. I only made one batch of seeds and did not keep the male.. These plants have been testing 19-22%THC and have been a blessing to our med community :)

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I don't know the ins and outs of the seed business, but why not sell through seed bay also? There's probably some really good reason, but if not you might find a whole new group of customers.
Either way, keep posting pretty pics!

-gil

Wow these photos are really good Professor P. Mesmerising camera skills at the macro. That very first picture looks like a fiberoptic cable.

Also props for your selfless approach towards your male selection. I'm glad you're here sharing over here.

fatsack79

Dam, just beautiful professor... Wow... You're kill'n the macro's son... I wish I had easy access to just some of the genes u fellas do... Keep'm come'n, P... :biggrin: ... Me likey... -F.S

fatsack79

Sorry for the dbl post, but dam son, that Villain Killer looks like absolute fire, that's on fire... Absolutely stunning professor... :tiphat: -F.S

Latest posts

Latest posts