What's new

Problems with my friend (rso)

justpassnthru

Veteran
@belivitez: Thank you so much for rewarding me with that link!!! I do take Tumeric and black pepper for the reasons stated in the link; I just didn't know it helped in the fashion it does! I use to make my own until Costco started having prepared Tumeric on the shelf, a product of youtheory. Sold as a dietary supplement. Glad I am already on it.:biggrin: jpt

belivitez

@gray wolf, thanks for your answer! i appreciate any help :ying: ididnt know about citicoline :tiphat: i m 100% that i removed all iso from rso. He smoke cannabis arround 2years now, but lately i see that he is experiencing panic attacks or some close effect such as with oil... now he is to scared to smoke or eat cannabis products.

@jpt, :good::good:

@foxy, yes i know tha. we must to try some low thc and high cbd strain. or pure dominant indica.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Belivitez:

What strain are you using?

Saw an interesting vid on a researcher who injected straight THC intraveniously..and got paranoid.....but when mixed with some CBD she got that euphoric happy...giggly effect.

I say cut the oil down with coconut oil....suppositories also work...my buddy calls it getting his "BUTT"er on :p

belivitez

Now i using Whitewidow.... but i think this is my last rso with that strain... few days ago i have same experience like my friend and it was crazy man!!!:shucks: i would like to say this is some kind of panick attack (bad filings like, im gona die? somethink is wrong with me today? whats happening? are this things just a dream?...) waaaaaa scary!! and now i totally understand my friend.

I must say that i dont have low thc tolerance. And everything happened just on bad day i dont have second notes.

@bfp, yes i saw that video and definitely worth a try ;)