Problem with my plant

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the strain Kerlito?
Is it a cutting or from seed?

Indoor? What lights is it under?

It doesn't look happy, what is the size of the pot? What soil is it?

Looks like lockout like people have said already.

Fill out the form with as much info as you can dude and i'm sure people will be able to offer you more advice/help to get her fixed up//

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
yeah.............K................they are over watered.....
remove them from there current buckets and replant .....in loose dryer medium.....the over-watering has created a water logging that has cut off the oxygen levels to there Root zone......
which will lead to NUTE lock-out......

I my self only water once a week in soil.......
after the re-pot...........
let that medium get DRY before the next water/feeding....will cause the roots to RE SPREAD and start growing again.......

I completely agree. However I think there is more here than meets the eye...
What did whodare tell you to do?

Here is my suspicion...
That plant recently had an excess of Nitrogen. The light red taint of the stem gives that away immediately.

That was most likely corrected by flushing if advised by whodare. I have seen his posts and he usually gives pretty sound advice or says straight up that he doesn't know.

Now if I am correct and I believe I am: That plant needs either re-potted as advised above by yortbogey...

OR: It needs left alone for a few days and allowed to dry out and recover before feeding/watering again.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
hi , i have some problem with my plant , but i´m no sure what happend

i think can be a salt block= over nutes , but i´m no sure and for that i wanna ask ...

could be very similar than this problem

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204061

Oh! And the problem with the plant in the thread you referenced was a Potassium def. and completely different symptoms than your plant. Although it would be remedied in much the same manner.

Now I think I just realized what happened here. The OP read that other thread and followed the prescription given in that thread.
However the problem is different and the OP hasn't waited for the pot to dry out.