What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Private canal cruises in amsterdam

Queso

Just like the title says, anyone know of any private canal cruises...

further more, anyone know any private canal cruises that operate in mid february.

thanks in advance

p.s - one that is smoker friendly would be greatly apreciated

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
old pink knows a boat crew, that rent their boat with a captain for a tour. just ask old pink where you'll find the 420 stoner boat?

B

baccas125

I believe Milehigh stated that Nol was planning on having a floating canna boat in haarlem by the spring.

vodoochild

Dont know if it was special for the cup, but the hard rock cafe was doing a cruise, may check it out. Hope that helps.

Jahminded

I was there once in January and the canals were frozen over....people were ice skating in them....not sure I would want to be on a boat when it is that cold out.

Queso

lol that would be even better! i hope they are still frozen in february.. i heard they were not .

im from canada, the cold doesnt hurt me .. lol

G

type "sloop rental" on yahoo

you can rent boats for your own use without a captain or anyone just you and your crew, not sure of the price though, I had this bookmarked a while back but I've since erased it.

Latest posts

Latest posts