What's new

Prince Andrew: Car Crash Interview on BBC about EPSTEIN!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone else watch this arrogant prick named Prince Andrew?,,,
Backfired totally,,,,
He has “ no regrets regarding his friendship with Epstein “ but reckons he has never met the girl who claimed to have slept with him at least twice,,,
Now his “ official advisor “ has resigned after telling him not to do the interview,,
Queen’s favourite son has jumped out of the frying pan into a huge fire,,,,,
stunning display of entitlement and pure arrogance,,,,,s2

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
So, a lot of folks knew epstein and had their picture taken, read something where she said she asked to have the pics taken to show to her Mother.

Don't believe the girl is an angel either.

E

ESTERCHASER

pure arrogance is right.....i knew he could only suicide himself when the cameras suddenly shut down......but this cats you cant touch me fools attitude kinda seals the deal

M

Mr D

IMG_2254.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-11-12-at-10.40.39-AM.png

IMG_2258.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Anyone else watch this arrogant prick named Prince Andrew?,,,
Backfired totally,,,,
He has “ no regrets regarding his friendship with Epstein “ but reckons he has never met the girl who claimed to have slept with him at least twice,,,
Now his “ official advisor “ has resigned after telling him not to do the interview,,
Queen’s favourite son has jumped out of the frying pan into a huge fire,,,,,
stunning display of entitlement and pure arrogance,,,,,s2

no opinion of the prince. did not see the interview. he may very well be guilty. but...it would not be the first time a person claimed to have slept with someone they had not. :) people lie for MANY reasons. not saying she is lying, either though. it just seems that folks are too ready to convict upon accusation. i have personally heard people say "well, you KNOW he did it! they arrested him, didn't they?" a poor denial (whether true or not) is frequently taken as a sign of guilt. much is made of guilt by association. we are way down a slippery slope...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Remember randy-Andy went to stay with Epstein AFTER Epstein was convicted and did time for these child sex crimes - knowing full well what Epstein had been up to - Now would you voluntarily go and stay with/hang out with a registered and convicted child sex offender? - Apparently that didn't seem to matter to Prince Andy -

no opinion of the prince. did not see the interview. he may very well be guilty. but...it would not be the first time a person claimed to have slept with someone they had not. :) people lie for MANY reasons. not saying she is lying, either though. it just seems that folks are too ready to convict upon accusation. i have personally heard people say "well, you KNOW he did it! they arrested him, didn't they?" a poor denial (whether true or not) is frequently taken as a sign of guilt. much is made of guilt by association. we are way down a slippery slope...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Remember randy-Andy went to stay with Epstein AFTER Epstein was convicted and did time for these child sex crimes - knowing full well what Epstein had been up to - Now would you voluntarily go and stay with/hang out with a registered and convicted child sex offender? - Apparently that didn't seem to matter to Prince Andy -

this speaks toward tone-deafness and total disregard for public opinion, and lack of recognition of potential liability in the future. says nothing as to whether or not the clod is guilty of that which he is being accused of. i'm going to offer up that he is a moron and not very picky about who he hangs out with. do you imply a man with his money could not have sex anywhere but Epstein Island? when he could afford the very highest price consorts? or do you think rape of underaged girls is his thing? we may have different ideas of what constitutes "child sex" as well. do you consider consensual sex with a girl under the age of legal consent to be the moral equivalent of forcible rape of a child of any sex before puberty? because sir, there is a big difference to many people around the world...devils advocate here.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm not here to judge AOH - Epstein managed to draw in the rich and famous - mainly men - and make them his 'friends' - Perhaps having a private island full of nubile teenagers helped Epstein attain such top echelon clientele - for whatever shady business practices he might have been up to - I'll leave it for the courts and the general public to figure out - but even then we are not going to see the full picture - since only Epstein could give us that - and he's not around any more - Ghislaine Maxwell probably knows enough for her to be a potential target - since she is allegedly implicated as being Epstein's 'Madame' - who helped procure these young ladies for his consumption -

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: pics of lots of women throwing themselves at a Prince with big smiles on their faces, he may be guilty of being an arrogant a-hole but I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.

.... and that posed pic of Virginia, he's standing there while she's leaning into him with her arms around him and a big smile on her face too - coulda run away at any time but the price was right, maybe?

All those pics prove is that lotsa women are attracted to money and power and wanna get next to a prince, nothing new here!:tiphat:

E

ESTERCHASER

i think folks with disposable incomes get off doing BAD FUKEN things! id rather eat potent edibles and smoke top shelf flowers twice a day. Ive had experiance in america with supoer wealthy perverts.....turns out they own lots of bad things they like to play with. thats my two cents fwiw

E

ESTERCHASER

Some folks with disposable incomes and a you cant touch me persona i should have said, seen a few in my life.One of whichbis a popular tv actor and he just got hemmed up for nasty chit as well soooo yeah, humans are def capable of this chit!

h.h.

Veteran
:laughing: pics of lots of women throwing themselves at a Prince with big smiles on their faces, he may be guilty of being an arrogant a-hole but I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.

.... and that posed pic of Virginia, he's standing there while she's leaning into him with her arms around him and a big smile on her face too - coulda run away at any time but the price was right, maybe?

All those pics prove is that lotsa women are attracted to money and power and wanna get next to a prince, nothing new here!:tiphat:
Even underage children.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cosmic,,,

Pics of him we’re released after he made a statement saying “ he don’t show PDAs/ public displays of affection”
Another massive own goal,
It’s his attitude and supercilious manner and basically “ coming across” with “ I can do and say and act anyway I like and I am untouchable is what “ stirs my coffee”,,,s2

Cannavore

Veteran
When elected Republicans start using the Epstein meme that's when my spidey senses begin to go off.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Even underage children.

lol, don't get me started on "underage children", I could tell you a lot, having been an 'underage child' myself at one point.

Everyone seems to think that being rich and powerful is an advantage, well it is but it also comes at a price, everyone wants some of what you got and many will do whatever it takes to get it.

Imma save MY outrage for the real victims of human trafficing, you know, real sex slaves 'cause God knows there's enough of 'em.:tiphat:

G

How much money is wasted on the whole fucking USELESS monarchy of Great Briton ? They should all get 90 days notice the free ride is over and there is no more king or queen or any of that useless shit. Turn the palaces into museums or hotels.