What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Price of Cali weed in New York?

Gubar1

dude idk who you are and I have no problem with you but when you try to tell me what ACTUALLY happens... you should think twice before doing so again...

because ACTUALLY, no one fucking goes to cali to get weed... people go to cali to grow weed and set up a whole organization/network and ship it all back to the east coast to make the most money and keep the nice shit for headstash in cali...

who the fuck is stupid enough to go to cali to pick up and come back with it? 25 lbs too?

:tiphat:

The more I talk around and learn, this seems to be the case. Its not quite so black and white. There are some people that can make a lot more by sending there bomb to the east coast for ridiculous prices, but it is rare. Don't most growers keep the super dank for themselves and friends? I know I do, its why I started.

O

otis33

I got some real nice packs of flo from Colorado a couple months ago for 3200 which is a deal here. it was top notch. on the other hand, I have friends who deal in heavy weight sourced from norcal and it's hit or miss with them. sometimes it's fire sometimes it's beasters.... it's always more expensive when it's fire.

O

otis33

I'll add that cali outdoor goes for damn near the same price as indoor to most here. the outdoor quality had gotten progressively better over the last several years.

Any body taking the kron kron back east aint got the right connects because the prices in oh lets say San Diego are just as fucking taxed as NY. Hell I got fam near d.c. talkn how "they got that loud son". So yeah shits all crazy these days. And yeah its all fun and games till some trucker sees u toking and calls it in.

supermanlives

Veteran
theres good weed everywhere nowadays.its all about who ya know.i used to bring some from cali to mass.3-400 a z all day long there.when I lived there an grew my weed was just as good as my grows here in cali. theres quite a few good east coast growers just as good as cali. I can get lbs cheap here where I am at if I wanted but a lot of growers are using stuff I wouldn't want to smoke [insecticides]. san diego prices are all about who ya know too I can get ounces of good shit for 150 or less no problem. I grow my own but occasionally buy something new or different.weed here in 3 rivers is cheap everyone grows. still worth transporting 1000 to 1500 lb leaves a lot to be made still. if your breaking it down at say 300z= 4800lb baby! in the burbs 400z aint uncommon. I miss them days and the rewards. my new car aint got any hiding spots like my old ride

Last edited:

Snype

Veteran
Most of the cali outdoor that comes out here is trash. Pounds can cost low as 3k.

It's been a year since this statement. Seeing cali p's in NY for 2200 shipped from CA. In Boston seeing prices of $2500. Most of what I personally see looks real nice but isn't that great. Plenty of other circles though that may see different things. It's mostly cali outdoor that is passed as indoor.