What's new

Pretrial intervention program in Alabama

Callybel

I have been in the program for 4 months and my supervisor has to give me a drug test before he can release me. My charge is assault 3rd which is a class a misdemeanor in Alabama. He said I'll need $20 for the drug test. Does anyone know what drugs they'll be testing for?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Are you a Cali transplant to Alabama? How is that working out with all the red state rednecks down there?

Callybel

No I was born and raised in Alabama by Yankees lol. So I really don't fit in with the rednecks fr. The only thing southern about me is my accent 🤣🤣

Callybel

Oh and don't forget the burning cross in my front yard too 🤣🤣 I'm pro-choice too. If the southern baptists find out I'll be needing a bodyguard 🤣

chilliwilli

Waterboy
There are test stripes for gabapentin but not sure how often they are used in real life. But there are no test stripes for kratom. But if they use a decent lab to analyse your pee they could find whatever is in the pee. Good thing is kratom has a halflife of ~24 h in your body. So 5 days no consumption should make your pee clean again. Same with the gaba.