What's new

Preserving the Oldtimes

exoticrobotic

I had old times gong for many years and she was ready in 7 weeks!. It was an incredible Sativa smoke

I can't wait to smoke them :rasta: I am in need of a uppy sativa.

I can remember Oldtimer1 saying with Oldtimes it was important to take her on the earlier side to retain the sativa high.

I just popped in to look on them and they look ready so tomorrow it is :D

The Smile x Diesel needs another week really but she'll be joining the Oldtimes too for the chop.

Really i'd like to reveg them, there's plenty of larf to allow for it despite flowering and setting some seed. I got a feeling they will be nicely different, they smell like it. We'll see :)

The Oldtimes really handles the heat well, nice tight nugs for a sativa, blueberry bud look to them but with no blueberry smells to them at all.

I'd love to grow her again, but outside in the Spanish sun.

They would do really well in Spain

The fresh nutty anise smelling one and the one that smells of banana with rank banana peel fading into rubber has me the most excited :canabis:

exoticrobotic

I'm halfway through chopping the 4 plants and will resume again this morning.

I thought i'd get all 4 trimmed well within 6 hours but what with the spliff breaks and having to erect the drying tent first and clean up the area it has taken longer than anticipated.

Trimming has been pretty easy plantwise i'm not sure why its taking so long :giggle: :D :love:

There are some meaty smells, silly putty smells anise, banana peel, rubber and damp gym towel smells

Scissor hash is jet black in colour and smells hashy, gym towel with a bitter edge to it.
Already i've seen quite a few seeds on the pollinated branches :greenstars:

I had a sneaky one skin with the scissor hash from the goaty smelling one and was pleasantly surprised with the next level high, similar to Posi haze it gives you the sense of being able to shimmy within time.

It is very up but seems more centred and focused than some Hazes. Great temporary back pain relief and increase in mental capacity feeling. From the small amount i sampled it is quite trippy too but the best thing is it has this overall sense of real quality to it, like a fine wine, like i suppose i imagine the old apollo genius line.

Permagrin and rushes... Wooooooosh :love:

It's gonna be strooooong.

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

I better reveg these bad gals.

There is an overwhelming sense of refinement and quality in the Oldtimer1's lines i've tried, Smile and Oldtimes that is very similar even though the lines are quite different.

It's very hard to explain.

I do hope others are preserving these gems and not letting them sit in the fridge.

There's real gold in them.

exoticrobotic

The cloudy weather during the last week has been perfect to get a slow dry on the Oldtimes buds.

IMG_2953.jpg

i've been scissoring up a few buds and drying them on the heat mat for quick testers, i'm bored of my current smoke, and so far have tried some quick dried larf of one of the Oldtimes.

It already gives a soaring high with permagrin and warming rushes, colour enhancement and a few smiling woah moments . It's the first smoke i've had in ages that i've found myself stopping halfway through a single skin spliff. It builds very nicely and i find i'm smoking about half as much compared to usual.

On the not so plus side It tastes like Peanut skins and has a similar bitter drying action while smoking.

The buzz is superb though. Very nice indeed.

Latest posts

Latest posts