What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Premature Browning Pistils

rznball

Bruce banner #3. I’m in coco feeding 3x per light cycle. Coco doesn’t get too dry or wet although there was a 1 day the tank ran dry maybe a week ago missed a couple waterings before I got there. 2.0ec and 6.3ph with ambrosia cropz fert. These have 1kw DE lights on one side of tray and 750DE on other side. Any thoughts? Could be from the dry could be nutes or lights too strong?

Attachments

• 831407B0-FDAE-46D5-A66B-379B26DF398D.jpeg
    831407B0-FDAE-46D5-A66B-379B26DF398D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61

-OSAKA CASIO-

Bruce banner #3. I’m in coco feeding 3x per light cycle. Coco doesn’t get too dry or wet although there was a 1 day the tank ran dry maybe a week ago missed a couple waterings before I got there. 2.0ec and 6.3ph with ambrosia cropz fert. These have 1kw DE lights on one side of tray and 750DE on other side. Any thoughts? Could be from the dry could be nutes or lights too strong?
In my oppinnion you feed kinda heavy, I have allso 1000W gavita but i rarely go over 1.3 of nutes. Allso i have found that when pistills get kinda short and starts browning before middleway of budding, then the plant can be accidentally pollinated or a hermaphrodite. Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Latest posts